Chapter 10

You wake up to the sound of a distant alarm. You keep your eyes closed tightly, not wanting to get up yet. You feel something warm underneath of you. And strangely... hard? (not how you think, perv =_=) You lifted your head to notice you were laying on someone. You were laying on Wes. He still seemed to be asleep. So, you carefully got up and made your way to the bathroom down the hall. You shut the door behind you and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked around for a clock, there was one on the wall. It read "6:15". You groaned as you remembered you had to work today. You unzipped your suitcase and grabbed an outfit. You grabbed light colored shorts and a black t-shirt with your favorite anime characters on it, slipping them on. You brushed your teeth and hair, put on perfume and deodorant and decided to wear no makeup since you were shooting the Cell Outs video today. You grabbed your swimsuit and towel out of your suitcase. You also grabbed your black flip flops. You examined your suit to make sure there were no holes. The (f/c) fabric was in perfect condition (you can decide if it's a bikini or nah). You threw the towel and suit over your arm and stepped out into the hallway, the alarm clock still ringing down the hallway.

You walk out into the livingroom, noticing Wes is still asleep on the couch. You walk up to him, admiring how adorable he was when he slept. You bent down to him, grabbing his shoulder. You gently shook him and said "Wes, it's time to go to work." Out of no where, he grabbed your arm and pulled you back onto him. He rolled over to where you were wedged between him and he couch.

"Five more minutes..." He said softly. You laughed and tried to wiggle free.

"No, you have to get ready for work." You were still laughing. He wrapped his leg around you in an attempt to get you to stop thrashing around, which worked. Suddenly, you heard the alarm clock stop and footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Joven! Help me!" You said pretending to be out of breath. Joven just laughed and walked over to you, rolling Wes on his back.

"Wes. Up. You're suffocating (Y/n)." You watched as his eyes opened and his arms quickly released you. You stood, running your hands through your hair.

"Now I know never to try to wake you up again." There was a subtle blush on his cheeks as he laughed. His eyes were still slightly glazed over from sleep.

"What time is it?" He said, yawning.

"6:34." You said, looking at your phone screen. Tommy had texted you 17 times and called about 3. You just ignored the notifications. Wes stood up, walking passed you to his room. You sat on the couch and looked through your social media. You had gained quite a few new followers on instagram and your other social medias. Then you remembered that you had promised Wes you could bake him cookies last night.

"Fuck.. I'll do it later." You commented to yourself. You sat your bathing suit and towel on the coffee table and played games on your phone. You heard two sets of footsteps walk down the hallway as both Wes and Joven walked to the livingroom.

"Alright, let's go." Joven said. You stood up and followed Wes out the door. Joven shut the door behind you, locking it. You walked to the parking garage and found Wes' car. You climbed in the passenger seat after waving goodbye to Joven. You buckled your seatbelt and shut the door, Wes doing the same. He shoved the key in the ignition and threw the car in reverse, heading to the nearest Starbucks for coffee and hot chocolate.

-

You and Wes leave Starbucks with about 10 minutes to get to the office before 7. You sip on your coffee and stare out the windshield while your left hand is intertwined with Wes' right hand.

"You nervous?" Wes asked which broke your concentration on the road ahead.

"Not really. You're going to be there, so I think I'll be fine." You smile up at him. You're phone vibrates in your pocket and you pull it out. The screen had an unsaved number on it. You answered.