Chapter 8

You followed Wes into him and Joven's apartment, wheeling your suitcase behind you as Wes held the door open. It was a relitivly large apartment and cleaner than you expected for it being partly Joven's.

"So (Y/n), you can either sleep out here or you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep out here. It's your choice. Either way you can put your things over there in the bathroom since I don't think you'll really want it sitting out in the open." Wes said. You laughed slightly.

"Or she can sleep with me." Joven said with a wink, earning a punch in the arm from you, Wes, and Lasercorn.

"I'll take the couch." You said nodding. You wheeled your suitcase over to the bathroom and set it in a possition to where it was less inconvenient. You looked around the house a little more. You found two bedrooms and another bathroom down a hallway. Wes had explained that the other bathroom was Joven's and the room across from it was Joven's. So you assumed that the room across from the bathroom your things were in was Wes'. You made your way back to the livingroom area, noticing an open concept kitchen branching off. You felt more at home here than you did at Tommy's house.

During your exploration, you heard talking from down the hallway and a door open and close.

"Did Lasercorn just leave?" You asked. Wes and Joven both nodded their heads as they checked their phones.

"Hey Wes, (Y/n). Matt Rhab just texted me and asked if you wanted to film a Cell Outs episode tomorrow."

"How does Matt Rhab know I'm here?" You asked.

"He heard the yelling outside of the office and asked what was up. So I might have told him..." Joven confessed.

"Okay." Joven gave you a confused look.

"Y-You're not mad?" He said, stuttering slightly.

"No? Am I suppose to be?" You said, laughing slightly.

"I guess not." He gave a short chuckle, "So are you two in?" You nodded, agreeing.

"Sure, what are we doing?" Wes asked Joven. Joven texted Matt back, letting him know we were interested. You heard his phone go off again, indicating that Matt had texted back.

"He said to meet at the office in the studio tomorrow at 10 for the game. He also said bring swimwear." You and Wes both nodded. It was already 7 and, almost like clockwork, your stomach growled.

"You want to go get something to eat?" Wes asked, gesturing to the door.

"How about take out?" Wes said, looking over at you. Joven suggested, "I mean, I don't know about you, Wes, but if I were just kicked out of my house I wouldn't really want to go much of anywhere." You nodded at Joven's suggestion.

"Okay, how about pizza?" Wes asked, sitting down on the couch. He pulled out his phone, waiting for a responce.

"Sounds fine to me." You said sitting in the chair adjacent to the couch. Joven walked over and sat on the couch beside Wes.

"What kind?" He asked, dialing the number.

"(Favorite/Pizza/Topings)." Wes nodded in responce.

"Hello? Yes I need two large (F/P/T) pizzas please. Yes that's all. Pickup. Yup, thank you." Wes ended the short and slightly awkward phone conversation.

"Well, I guess I'll go get the pizza." Joven said, standing up from the couch.

"You don't have to, Joven."

"Nah, I got it." He said, waving as he walked out the door. You looked over at Wes who seemed confused. You felt your pocket vibrating again. You pull it out to see Tommy was calling you again. You silenced your phone and set it on the coffee table in front of you.