XVI

(NB: Listen to the song on the side with this one, if you can!)

Spencer

January 2009

She's underneath me and her head is tipped back so I can see the column of her throat. Or press my lips to it and leave love bites, like it's begging for. Her hair is spread across the pillow, like a curtain, all dark and wavy and her mouth is slightly swollen from my kisses. I want to memorise every single freckle on her face, every slight blemish to her skin that makes her even more endearing, I want to see every flicker in her eyes.

She's gripping my hair, my shoulders, my biceps and I'm exploring the plains of her body, her lacy lavender underwear carelessly strewn over my bedside lamp, I'm kissing her everywhere my lips can reach, touching her everywhere my hands can go. She's tugging my hair and moaning softly, kissing me back, leaving love bites on my neck, perfumed imprints on my sheets, hooking her legs around my waist and I'm losing myself in her, I can't work out where she ends and I begin, we're moving together and she's looking at me with her half-open chocolate brown eyes and I'm staring right back, looking into her soul, trying to find her, locking onto her and not wanting to ever let go as she presses herself up against me again, nails dragging down my chest, biting down on her juicy bottom lip, panting for breath, so gorgeous as her ecstasy rises to something she can no longer contain by stifling her groans and I'm looking at her and I'm lost and I'm found and I'm everything all at once, she's everything all at once and I—

"Spencer!" she moans and her head flies back as she lets herself go.

And I'm following her. How could I not follow her?

"Adriana!"

I wake myself with a start, panting for breath as I sit bolt upright in bed.

F*ck. Not again.

I hadn't seen her in just over a month.

And each day I went without seeing her, I became crazier than the last.

She rarely left my mind, in fact, I'd found myself zoning out of my lectures that week, just dreaming about the way that she smiled or the way she tucked her hair behind her ear, or of course...that lingerie that she'd been wearing.

I'd never expected to get so lucky so damn quickly. I'd kept convincing myself that she wasn't that beautiful, that she couldn't be as beautiful as I remembered her to be. I was simply playing her up in my head, the half-intoxicated state I'd been in when I laid eyes on her for the first time only creating beer goggles.

How wrong I'd been.

Opening the door to Alicia's dorm, the last thing I'd expected was to see the girl that not even my dreams could conjure up in the sexiest lingerie set my 19-year-old eyes had ever seen.

I had never been so turned on in all my life.

The thoughts that had plagued my brain about her ever since that moment would make a sailor blush. That hadn't been my first wet dream about her and the way things were going, it certainly wouldn't be my last.

But it wasn't just sexual attraction, I knew that already. And that was what was making me so insane.

I wanted to look at her one more time, just to stand in front of her and admire her for her beauty. And I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to hear her talk about literature or music or law, like the brief conversation we'd had at the party. She had the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard.

What had made matters worse was the fact the semester had ended four days after that little 'dancing in her lingerie' scene and I'd been forced to pack up my things and return to London without seeing her again. Dragging my suitcase down the long dorm room corridor, I'd been desperate to knock on her door and just talk to her for a while, see her beautiful face. But it was harder than it seemed, and I walked right past for fear of embarrassing myself entirely.