Meeting

Jake POV:

Today we are getting two new team 10 members, so me and Erika cleaned the house a little. Then I decided to wake everyone up by going in their rooms and yelling. So first I went into Tessa's room "TESSA WAKE UP," I said. Then I left to the next room.

Tessa POV:

I was sleeping so peacefully until Jake came in my room and said "TESSA WAKE UP." After that I decided to get up and get ready. Then I remembered that we are getting new team 10 members and that probably why Jake woke us up so early. I decided to get up and take a shower. Next I did my make-up and got dressed.

This is what I am wearing

Then I headed downstairs to get something to eat

Emilio POV:

Today me and Ivan are moving in the team 10 house. I was so excited but I think Ivan was a little too excited. When we arrived there Ivan just got of the car and ran to the front door. While I was struggling with the luggage's. Once I reached the door Ivan rang the doorbell.

Ivan POV:

I was so excited to move in the team 10 house that I just ran to the door waiting for Emilio to come.

Tessa POV:

Then before I was about to sit down the doorbell rang "Ugh who is it now," I said as I walked to get the door. Then I opened it it was two boys that looked exactly the same. "Hi I am Emilio is this Jake Paul's house?" he said with a Spanish accent. He was so handsome and cute I fell in love. No Tessa you cant fall in love with a person you just met. Then Jake comes.

Emilio POV:

Then a girl opens the door she was the most beautiful-est thing I have seen my entire life. I immediately fell in love. No Emilio you just saw her you cant be in love with her. Then I said"Hi I am Emilio is this Jake Paul's house?" Next thing Jake comes.

Jake POV:

I was in my room until I heard the doorbell ring. But before I go downstairs I had to pick up the clothes at least I could hear Tessa talking to the twins. Then I went downstairs to greet the twins. "Hey Martinez twins how are you?" I said as I gave them a hug. Then I introduced Tess to them. "Hi I am Tessa nice to meet you," she said. I could tell that Emilio and her were looking at each other.

Tessa POV:

When Jake came he said"Hey Martinez twins how are you?" he said as he hugged them. Then he told me to introduce myself. "Hi I am Tessa nice to meet you," I said as I was staring at Emilio. He was just so handsome and I could tell that was Emilio because his hair was wavy. Then Jake showed them to their room.

Emilio POV:

As we entered the house Jake told Tessa to introduce herself. Then she said "Hi I am Tessa nice to meet you,". Oh her voice was an angle and soft. I was staring at her when she was talking. Then Jake showed us to our room. He said "If you have any questions ask Tessa she is across the hall." We went in our rooms and unpacked.

Jake POV:

I showed the twins their room and told them"If you have any questions ask Tessa she is across the hall." I did it because I want Emilio to spend more time with Tessa.

Tessa POV:

Once they left to their room I went to finish eating my breakfast. Then I could hear footsteps and I look up and see Emilio he sat down next to me and just looked at me. Then I said "Do you want a bite?" Then he said "Okay" with his Spanish accent that was cute. So I gave him a bite and then we just looked at each other. I could feel us getting closer to each other. Then Ivan came down and said " Hey Emilio" we quickly backed up from each other.

Emilio POV:

As I finished unpacking I went downstairs and I see Tessa eating. So I go sit next to her and look at her. Then she said "Do you want a bite?" I said "Okay". So she gave me a bite then I looked at her and she looked at me. We got closer to each other but we got interrupted by Ivan. So we quickly backed away from each other and just blushed.

Ivan POV:

I saw Emilio go downstairs. So I decided not to follow him and to finish unpacking. I finish unpacking until I couldn't find my charger so I went downstairs to see if Emilio knows where it is. When I got downstairs I see Emilio and Tessa getting closer to each other. But I accidentally interrupted them by saying "Hey Emilio" and then they quickly backed away.

A/N: Sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter and if you see one in the other chapters feel free to ignore it.