Alone

~A few days later~

Tessa POV:

After that incident on Monday me and Emilio never talked about what happen. We became best-est friends. Then when we were hanging out on the trampoline. Everyone just looked at us and screamed "TEMILIO". Me and Emilio started blushing. Then Jake came over and said " All of us are going to Logan's house but can you guys stay watch the house while we are gone," "Sure" we said.

Emilio POV:

After what happen on Monday we never talked about it. We came very good friends. We were hanging on the trampoline then everyone started to scream "TEMILIO" me and Tessa just blushed. The Jake came and said " All of us are going to Logan's house but can you guys stay watch the house while we are gone," "Sure" we said.

Jake POV:

I see Emilio and Tessa playing with each other on the trampoline. So me and the crew screamed "TEMILIO" and they blushed. I also decided to give them a little push to be together so I went over there and said " All of us are going to Logan's house but can you guys stay watch the house while we are gone," "Sure" they said. Then I went to call Logan to tell him we are going to his house. Then all of us got ready and left.

Tessa and Emilio POV:
Tessa   Emilio

Jake and the whole crew went to Logan's house and me and Emilio stayed. We went for a walk on the beach and then we went to go see the sunset by the ocean. We were having so much fun then Emilio got up and put his hand out. Then he helped me get up and then he carried me and said "I am going to throw you in the ocean," I started to scream "No Emilio don't". Then he lowered me but still caring me I looked at him and he looked at me. We got closer to each other  and then BAM he smashed his lips against mines. It felt so amazing i just didn't want it to end.

Once the crew left to Logan's house me and Tessa stayed. Then we went for a walk on the beach and to see the sunset by the ocean. We were having so much fun then I got up and picked up Tessa. As I carried her I walked close to the ocean and said "I am going to throw you in the ocean" then she screamed "No Emilio don't" then I lowered her but still caring her. I stared at her for a long time then we got closer to each other then. My lips touched hers. I thought she was going to back up but she kissed me back.

Then we went home. When we were driving I holed his hand and I just looked at him and smiled at him. Once we got home we decided to watch a movie in my room. Then we snuggled together. We then got bored watching the movie, so we decided to spray each other with water. It was so much fun and then we were so wet and decided to change clothes. We got hungry so we decided to go out to eat.

On the way home from the beach I was holding her hand. When we got home we decided to watch a movie in her room. She snuggled with me. Then we got bored so we starting to throw water at each other. We got so wet that we went to change. Then we got hungry and went out to eat.

Then Jake texted us saying that they are on there way to the house. We don't know if we are a couple so we decided to tell no one until we are sure. When they came back everyone was so tired that all of us fell asleep. We also decided to just be friends for now until we figure things out.(This is both their POV)