Girlfriend?!?!

Emilio POV:

"I have a girlfriend!!!" I said out loud. Everyone just looked at me to see who it was. "Well who is it?" said Stephanie. "Well it's um Tessa" I said hugging Tessa while looking at her with a face of just go with. Everyone was shocked and just looked at Tessa.

Tessa POV:

"Well it's um Tessa," I was shocked when he said my name. Then he gave me look that told me to go with it. So I did, I hugged him and said "Yup he is my boyfriend." It was a little wired saying that but I had to. The Stephanie said "Oh really, then kiss her." We just looked at each other and we leand in. Then we started to kiss in front of our friends and Emilio's family and ex. It was amazing.

Emilio POV:

"Oh really, then kiss her," said Stephanie. I just looked at Tessa and leaned in. I wish it would never end, but it had to. Then Stephanie just looked at me then at Tessa and stormed out of the house. Then Jake said " So you guys are dating?" I was about to say something when Tessa covered my mouth and said "Yes we are dating. Then she pulled me outside and said " We have to pretend that we are dating or what of your ex girlfriend finds out." Then I agreed with her plan and we walked in holding hands.

Chance POV

When we walked in there was this blonde girl that ran up to Emilio and was about to kiss him until he said to her "I have a girlfriend!!!" Wow I was surprised when he said that, I wonder who it was. Then the blondey said "Who is it then?" I looked at Emilio and he said "Well it's um Tessa." When he said that I was surprised then I looked at Tessa to see if this was true. She said "Yup he he is my boyfriend," while hugging Emilio. I was crushed but then blondey said "Oh really, then kiss her." Then they just looked at each other and they both leand in and kissed passionate. I was even more crushed then Jake said "So you guys are dating. Emilio was about to say something when Tessa covered his mouth and said "Yes,"

Tessa POV:

Jake said " So you guys are dating?" Then Emilio was about to say something when I covered his mouth and said "Yes we are." Then I pulled him outside and told him my plan. Then we walked in holding hands. Then Mrs. Martinez showed us our rooms. Since me and Emilio were dating she put us in the same room together. Then Jake came over to our room and said "So can I take a picture of you guys and tell the fans that you guys are dating. "Sure," we said and he took the picture and posted it on Instagram look...

 "Sure," we said and he took the picture and posted it on Instagram look

1.3 ❤ 25 comments

jakepaul: Temilio is real
erikacostell: Congrats guys #temilio
alissaviolet: Aww such a cute couple
anthonytrujillo: Love💖💖💖💖💘💘💘
chadtepper: that's my boiii

Emilio POV:

Everyone had to share a room with someone. So it's me and Tessa Jake and Alissa and Chanthony I and Ivan. After we finished unpacking we went for a stroll. I showed Jake and the others the best restaurant they have here and where to find someone other things. Then I saw Chance looked at me then he put a fake smile. Then Tessa went shopping with Alissa and a girl she met. While they went shopping we went to the park. Then when when were walking to the park we saw this nice restaurant. The there was a sign that said...

 The there was a sign that said

(This is a fake number)

Then Jake said " You should propose to Tessa." "What I can't get married I'm 18." "No not a real marriage a fake one." Then Chance said "If he doesn't want to do it, I will." " Chance you can't do it because they are dating," said Jake. Then we got to the park we played soccer. After an hour playing we went to go pick up Tessa from the mall. We told her I will plan and she agree to do it.

Tessa POV:

I went shopping with this girl I met her name is Rebecca. We had so much fun then I bought a dress look...

When I was done shopping Jake and the rest came to pick me Alissa and Rebecca up

When I was done shopping Jake and the rest came to pick me Alissa and Rebecca up. I figured out that Rebecca is Emilio and Ivan sister. I didn't see her at the house because she was working. Then we got home and we all watched a scary movie. When it was over we went to sleep. I was really scared so I decided to go to Emilio's bed. I tapped on his shoulder to wake him up.

Emilio POV:

After the movie I went to sleep. Then I feel someone tapping on my shoulder so I turn around and see who it is. It was Tessa she seemed scared. So she ask me if she could sleep with me. I told her it was okay, then she climbed in bed with me. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Then I turned around and looked at her and she looked at me. I looked in her beautiful brown eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back and we fell asleep hugging each other. I think I love Tessa.