Oh No

Emilio POV

I woke up and saw....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stephanie holding Tessa and pointing a gun at her. "Stephanie put the gun down" I said. "No" she said. Tessa just looked at me and said "Emilio help me." Then everyone woke up and saw Tessa. "Shut up" she said a gripped Tessa harder. "What's going on?" said Jake all confused. "Stephanie don't do this" I said and looked at Stephanie. "No I loved you, but you had to go and find her" she said about to cry. "I got my heart broken and so will you" she said about to shoot Tessa. "No," I said. Tessa just looked at me and a tear went down her cheek.

Tessa POV

She was about to shoot me until Emilio stoped her. I looked at Emilio and a tear goes down my cheek. "Don't do this please," Emilio said and walked up to her. "Get away from me," she said. "You left me and when you came back, you came back with her. I loved you Emilio, but I guess you didn't love me. So if I can't get you then no one can," she said and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Wait you know what I don't have to hurt her, because at the end you will be the one hurting her," she said and smiled. I was confused what is she talking about. "Emilio what is she talking about," I said and looked at Emilio. "She doesn't know does she Emilio, should I tell her?" She said and smiled. "Tell me what Emilio," I said. "Nothing," he said. "Okay then I will tell you, Emilio has gone to therapy he has anxiety," she said. What I couldn't believe it. He never told me this. "That's not all, he is sick, one day he is going to dye. Tessa can't you see Emilio has cancer," she said and looked at Emilio. "Is this all true?" I said. "Hahaha of course not I'm just trying to scare you," she said. She then grilled me harder and now she had the gun pointing at my head.

Emilio POV

So now the gun was pointing at Tessa's head. I was really scared. Then I saw Chance getting mad. I looked at Tessa and said "Guys we have something to tell you." "Me and Emilio are dating for real, " said Tessa. Then I had a plan for us to escape. I went up to Stephanie and made it look like I was about to kiss her. Instead I punched her and she fell unconscious. "Run," I said, but before I left using into her pockets and took her phone. I met up with the others and called the police. The police came and took us to the hospital. We took very long at the hospital. They then took us back home and I knocked on the door. Ivan opened and when I saw him I hugged him. He started crying because he is a bit emotional. We met up with the other members and told them the whole story. "Guys did you know that Emilioand and Tessa are dating, " Jake said. "What really," they were all saying except for Erika and Chance. They wanted to talk about us but we were tired. "Sorry guys maybe tomorrow me and Tessa are tired," I said as me and Tessa went upstairs. As I was about to go to my room someone grabbed my hand. "Can you sleep with me please," she said. "Of course," I said and walked in her room. We laid down and I put my arms around her waist. She put her head on my chest. We soon fell asleep.

Tessa POV

I woke up in Emilio's arms. I tried not to wake him up but he woke up. "Hey beautiful, " he said and kissed me on the cheek and I just laughed. "I'm going to get ready okay," he said and went out the door. I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. I decided to take a shower and wore ⬇️ 

 I decided to take a shower and wore ⬇️ 

Then I went downstairs to eat.  I sat next to Emilio and grabbed cereal. Then Jake came downstairs "Hey guys can we talk," he said and sat down. "Sure what is it," Emilio said. "I just want you to know that I ship Temilio all the way and that I don't hate you guys being together," he said. "Thanks Jake," I said and smiled at Emilio. "Also we are moving houses in a week or 2," he said and got up from his seat. "Oh ok," Emilio said and smiled at me.  We then finished eating and went on the roof and jumped on the trampoline.  We started laughing and playing around with each other. We stoped to take a rest and he kissed me. I kissed him back. It lasted pretty long, but then we heard some fans chanting Temilio. I was so worried that they saw us, but when we saw they were making people kiss each other's. We decided to go down. When the fans saw us come out they started chanting Temilio. So we looked at each other and he leaned in and kissed. We then pulled away so it would look like if we weren't dating. Then Anthony came up to us "Who wants Emilio and Tessa to kiss for 3 minutes." Then the fans started screaming. So we just started to say no. So for the sake of the fans and us we kissed again. It was pretty long, but when time was up we just went back inside the house.

A/N: Sorry for not posting, that's because it wouldn't save some of my work so I had to rewrite and rewrite some parts again. Also there would be no more abductions for now. And ya bye🖐🖐✌✌🦄🦄💩