XOXO

(WARNING: this is very cheesy and cringe worthy)

Two weeks later

Jake POV:

I woke up by the sun in my face. So I decided to wake everyone else. I got my vlog camera and started recording. I first woke up Alissa. Once I did I woke up Chance and Anthony and Ivan. When I did that I told everyone to come to wake up Tessa and Emilio. When I opened the door to the room I saw no one in the left bed so I thought they were already awake. So I went to the the other bed and their face was covered with the blanket. Then I pulled the blanket and saw Tessa and Emilio both cuddling. Then I put the camera in their faces and they woke up. Then they got really mad and kicked us out. When I was coming out of the room I look at Chance. He looks a little furious and angry.

Chance POV:

I was asleep dreaming of Tessa until Jake came in the room and woke us up. Then he told all of us to come and wake up Temilio. When we entered the room no one was in the left bed. So we went to the other bed. Their face was covered by a blanket. So we pulled the blanket and saw Emilio and Tessa cuddling with each other. I was mad really mad so I got out of the room I was really jealous. Then Jake said that later today we are going to have dinner and winked at me. Which means that we are going to have a fake marriage proposal. Just great😠

Emilio POV:

So today in the morning me and Tessa were sleeping so peaceful until Jake came and ruined it. Wait did I just say that. I really think that I have feelings for Tessa. But I don't want to ruin our friendship, so I won't tell her. I decided to go downstairs and saw a note from my sister that said...

Then ate breakfast and went on Instagram

Tessa POV:

What happened yesterday, did Emilio kiss me and did I kiss him back. I don't know but whatever happens I liked it. Wait did I just say that? Do I like Emilio? I don't know but I will just go downstairs to eat breakfast. When I came downstairs I saw Emilio sitting down on the counter. He told me that we have the house to ourselves. We just sat there. Then we messed around with each other. Then Jake came downstairs and said that we are going to do the fake marriage proposal today. Then Emilio left to take a shower, so I walked over to Chance. "Hey Chance," I said. Then he just looked at me with an attitude face. "What's wrong?" I said. Then he just walked away. So I decided to follow him. "Please tell me what's wrong." Then he stopped and said angrily "Tessa you want to know what's wrong, well Emilio is the problem. If you still don't know what I am talking about. Then I like you!" Did he just say that he likes me. But before I said anything he said "Look I know this is wrong but I can't help it." Everything went so fast, before I can think he smashed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss him back, it's not because I was confused but it was that that I don't feel the same way. Then Emilio came down and saw that he was kissing me. He was furious. Then he came up to him and pushed him out of the way. He looked at me and I wondered did he do that to act that he likes me or does he really like me. Then he cept looking at me and I just smashed my lips on his. I didn't know what I just did but I liked it. His lips were so soft I didn't want this to end. Then he pulled back for air. He looked at me and I just smiled. I guess Chance left. Then I said "hey Emilio can I talk to you?" "Yeah sure," he said. I pulled him over to the kitchen. I said "Look I don't know why I did that but." Before I could say anything he kissed me. Wait what does this mean?