I love you

Emilio POV

So today we have nothing planned. So we are just going to relax and probably over sleep. So today I woke up by someone jumping on me.
E/ Five more minutes
T/ Emo come on wake up
E/ Why
T/ So we can hangout
E/ I'm tired
T/ Come
E/ Fine
So I got up and she hugged me.
T/ Finally
E/ Did I ever tell you that I love you
T/ Well I love you too
She then kissed me on the lips. It then turned into a make-out session. It then got interuppted by someone knocking on the door which caused us to pull away.

Tessa POV

So I kissed him on the lips, but it then ended as a make-out session. It would have gotten more intense but someone knocked on the door. We pulled away and I sighed.
E/ We will continue this later
He then got up to open the door. While I went to change
E/ What do you want Chance (nice way)
C/ Sorry to interrupt but umm
T/ Babe who is it
C/ Oh is Tessa there can I talk to you
E/ Umm sure babe it's Chance he wants to talk to you
T/ Okay what is it Chance
C/ Well it's privately
E/ Don't worry I'm leaving
So Emilio then left
T/ What is it
C/ Tessa I still have feelings for you
T/ Sorry Chance but I moved on as you can see I'm getting married.
C/ I know
T/ Bye Chance
So I opened the door and he left.

Emilio POV

So I went to my room to change while Chance and Tessa were talking. I then finished and heard Tessa's door open. So I went out and saw Chance leave.
E/ What did he want?
T/ He still has feelings for me
E/ Ohh
I then looked down
E/ I have to go
I then walked out.
T/ Emilio wait
I then felt a hand grab my arm. I looked back and see Tessa.
T/ Emilio look at me
E/ WHAT
T/ You know I love you and only you. I will never leave you.
She then grabbed my cheek and moved my face. She then kissed me and I kissed her back.

Tessa POV

So he kissed me back we then took it to the room without breaking the kiss. We locked the door so no one can come in. I also texted Erika to keep Team 10 out of the house for 3 hours.
E/ I love you
It then got more intense he kissed me roughly. We took it to the bed and he took off my top and bottom. He started kissing my neck which left hickeys. And well we all know what happened next. (If you don't know what happens next well I'm sorry but I can't explain it it's to disturbing) So we then fell asleep. I woke up and it was 6. I looked and see Emilio still sleeping. I then started playing with his hair. He then woke up.
E/ Good morning beautiful
T/ Its not the morning silly
E/ What it isn't
T/ No
E/ Well I'm hungry let's go eat
T/ First let us change
He then looked under the covers and just laughed. He then hugged me and I hugged him. I then got up and covered my body with a blanket.

Emilio POV

So Tessa left to go change while I also changed. So we then went to the living room. We saw Jake, Chad and Kade there.
E/ Hey guys when did you get here
J/ Like 30 minutes ago we saved you a slice of pizza.
T/ Thanks Jake
So we reheated the pizza and ate it. I scrolled through instagram and I decided to take Tessa some where.
E/ Hey when your done eating grab a sweater and meet me at the front door.
I then left to my room to put on my shoes and grabbed a sweater. I packed a backpack which had money, flashlight, rope, an ax, water and a camera. I then went downstairs. I waited for a bit and then saw Tessa come down I got her hand and led her to the car. We drove to a mountain and it was still sunset. It was pretty windy when we got there. We got out of the car and started walking on the path. It was a hike to the top of the mountain. As we were walking the trail wasn't there anymore. Why because there was a cliff in front of us. I got out the rope and ax.
T/ Your crazy
I then tied the rope on the ax and threw it. I made sure it had a good grip. I tied the rope to my waist and started climbing.
T/ Emilio stop
E/ Don't worry I'm okay
T/ You're going to going to get hurt
E/ I'll be careful
T/ How about me
E/ Just wait and see
So I started climbing and pretty soon I made it to the top. I then threw the rope to Tessa
E/ Tie it on your waist
She did
E/ Now start climbing
T/ But what if I fall
E/ You won't I got you
So she started climbing. She was about to get to the top until she slipped
T/ Ahh
I got her hand and she was scared.
E/ Don't worry I got you just liked I promise
She then smiled and I pulled her up. We then kept walking to the top. We finally made it and took a picture.

Tessa POV

So we made it to the top and drank water. I was so tired that I just sat on a rock.
T/ Emi did you where protection?
E/ Umm
T/ Its okay I still love you
I then kissed him
E/ I love you too and I can't wait for you to be Ms. Martinez
T/ I can't wait ethier

_A/N_
Happy Thanksgiving I know it's late but I am thankful for all my readers. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Also TEMILIO FOR LIFE. Okay well see you next time bye.