Preparing

Emilio POV

So it's just weeks me a d Tessa getting married. She is 2 months pregnant and you can already tell she is pregnant. So right now I just woke up and am making her breakfast. So I got the pancake mix and started making pancakes. When I was finished I made sausage and eggs. While they were cooking I got out some oranges and made orange juice. The sausage and eggs were cooked so I put it on a plate. I grabbed the juice and went upstairs. I went in the room and put the plates down. I then kissed her and she woke up.
E/ Surprise
I then handed her the plate. She rubbed her eyes.
T/ Thanks Emi
She then kissed me.
T/ Uhh today I have a fitting for the dress
E/ I have a fitting for the tux
T/ What time?
E/ 2 you
T/ 1
E/ Oh
T/ What time is it?
E/ It's 11
T/ I have to go get ready
E/ Me too
She then got up and I got her arm.
T/ Emilio I need to go
E/ I'm not letting you go
I then pulled her and she sat on my lap.

Tessa POV

Emilio wouldn't let me go get ready.
T/ Emi please
E/ No you already look beautiful
T/ Your just saying that because I'm your fiance
E/ What no I'm saying that because it's the truth
T/ That's not true
E/ Would I ever lie to you?
T/ No
E/ See then it's the truth
T/ Whatever
He then got closer and closer. This reminded me of old times. We kissed and I feel butterflies in my stomach. This really felt like old times.

Flashback

I stared at her for a long time then we got closer to each other then. My lips touched hers. I thought she was going to back up but she kissed me back.

Flashback over

I miss those moments where we would flirt with each other. Now look at us we are going to get married. We then pulled away and he let me go.
E/ I love you
T/ I love you too
I then went to go shower and get ready. I put on a a Martinez Twins hoodie and some leggings. I let my hair down and just brushed it. I did a natural makeup. When I came out of the restroom I see Emilio.
E/ Hey like your hoodie
T/ Thanks you know always gotta plug the merch
He then laughed and I went to sit next to him.

Emilio POV

So Tessa came and sat next to me. She put her head on my shoulder. I hugged her and she hugged me. We laid down cuddling and then she fell asleep on my arm. I looked at the time and it was 12. So I put an alarm for 1 and fell asleep with her. I then fell people whispering but I ignore it. Then I hear a click from a camera and wake up. I see the whole Team 10 in here taking pictures.
E/ What are you guys doing?
J/ Having evidence that Temilio is real look
He then showed me this picture

 E/ What are you guys doing?J/ Having evidence that Temilio is real lookHe then showed me this picture

I then smiled at the picture. They then all left and I checked the time. It was about to be 1. So I decided to wake up Tessa.
E/ Tessa wake up
T/ What
E/ It's about to be 1
She then gets up and hugs me. I1wst3
T/ Well I have to go
She then grabs her purse and leaves with Erika and Vannesa. Out they left and I was left to wait a few minutes for me to leave also

Tessa POV

So we just got back from the fitting. We decided to get a different dress because my stomach is getting bigger. So I went up to my room and changed into something comfy. I had a Martinez Twins hoodie and some leggings. I then went downstairs and Emilio still hasn't came back yet. I sat on the couch and scrolled through YouTube. I then found this video that caught my eye. It was titled Tessa Brooks Pregnant PROOF. I clicked on the video and saw that they had pictures of me. It showed my baby bump. So I went on Twitter and was about to announce it. I stopped and maybe I should talk it out with Emilio. As I was thinking that I heard the doorknob move. Emilio and the boys came in. I went up to Emilio.
T/ Hey can talk
E/ Sure
We went to my room and closed the door.
E/ So what did you want to talk about?
T/ I was thi-
E/ Wait are you going to break up with me
T/ What no never
I then went up to him and hugged him
T/ I was just thinking if we should announce my pregnancy
E/ Oh I mean if you want to
T/ Ya I think we should
E/ Okay then how are we going to do it
T/ Lets make a video
E/ Okay
So we grabbed the camera and pressed record.
T/ Hey guys we just wanted to tell you guys something you should know
E/ Ya I'm there are many videos going up that Tessa is pregnant.
T/ We just wanted to respond to this. So guys I am pregnant and yes Emilio is the dad.
E/ She is probably 5 months pregnant
T/ Ya well thanks for understanding and bye
We then turned off the camera and we will start editing later.