Married Part 2

Tessa POV

I can tell everyone was waiting for my responds. It was either Chance or Emilio. I had to decide quick before someone notices what is happening. I look at Emilio and his blue eyes lighten my day. His smile makes me smile. Whenever he is happy it makes me happy. Then I look at Chance he is a good guy. Deserves someone to treat him like he treats me. And so that someone is not me, but I have to do the right thing because he is my friend.
T: I do
Priest: You may kiss your brides.
Chance then kisses me which lasted a little longer than I expected to. We walked out the chapel happy. Well for me not really but for everyone else they are happy. We then change back to out normal clothe and head back to the hotel to get our stuff to leave. It's the same order me, Erika, Nick and Emilio going in the RV. While the others go on plane. So I went to the back as always but Emilio didn't go in the back. Instead Erika came, I guess they switched places. So we then started our trip. 6 hours in a car is just what I need. So then I just watch a movie with Erika to pass the time.

Emilio POV

So Tessa said yes to Chance again. I was heartbroken. I thought she loved me, but I guess not. So then we left Las Vegas. I told Erika if I could swamp seats with her. She said sure, the only reason I wanted to swamp seats was that I don't really want to talk to Tessa right now. So she left to the back and I went in the front.

Tessa POV

Me and Erika were watching Titanic. I started to cry. The movie then finished and Erika stopped crying. But I kept crying, I don't know why. Erika noticed me crying and came up to me
Rik: Hey why are you crying is everything okay
T: No everything is not okay I just lost the love of my life to my best friend. Who I shouldn't have broken up with him sooner.
Rik: Tess I'm so sorry why didn't you say something.
T: Because everyone seem so happy and if I said something I would ruin everyone happiness.
Rik: Tessa Jake wouldn't care about his happiness, he would care about yours.
T: But what about Chance I don't want to hurt his feelings.
Rik: If Chance really cared about you he would understand.
T: But Emilio hates me right now how am I going to talk to him.
Rik: Here I have a plan
So Erika then left for like five minutes and instead of her coming back Emilio came to the bedroom. He didn't notice me I guess. Then Erika shut the door with lock.

Erika POV

So I had a plan I went to go get Emilio.
Rik: Hey Emilio can you vet something down for me in the bedroom.
E: Ya sure
Rik: Thanks
So Emilio went into the bedroom that Tessa was in. Once he was in I locked the door
Rik: I won't let you go until you solve your problems.
I then left to the front seat and just laughed

Emilio POV

So I was in the front seat with Nick. Until Erika came and told me to get something for her in the bedrooms. So I went in the bedroom and she closed the door with lock
Rik: I am not letting you out until you solve your problems.
I was so confused then I turn around and Tessa was there.
T: Emilio I'm sorry
E: If you were then you wouldn't have done it.
T: Emilio please if I could take it back I would.
E: .....
T: Emilio please say something
T: Emilio please
E: Do you know how it feels
T: What
E: You don't know how it feels to be heartbroken. You don't know how it feels to see the girl you love hanging out with her boyfriend. You don't know
T: Emilio I didn't know
E: Well now you know that I would wake up everyday to see the women I love taken. Wishing she was with me wishing we can be together. But when you realize that it's just a wish and sometimes wishes don't come true.
T: Emilio I'm sorry
E: No your not
T: Emilio look at me I have always loved you since the day I met you.
E: Then why did you say yes to Chance WHY!!!!
T: I don't know, but what I do know is that I love you more than anything in the world.
Then Erika opens the door
E: If you love me more than anything, than you know we can't be together
And I walk out I could hear Tessa crying
T: Emilio Please
T: Emilio
I just walked out and entered the kitchen and cried and cried.

Tessa POV

E: If you love me more than anything than you know we can't be together
Those words he told me were like an arrow going thru my heart. I cried and said
T: Emilio Please
T: Emilio
He just walked away and left me crying. I made a stupid mistake to marry Chance. I knew I loved Emilio but I just kept going with Chance. Then Erika walks in and hugs me as I cry.
Rik: I'm sorry t
T: I was too late
T: He doesn't love me
Rik: Don't say that he still loves you
T: No he doesn't, didn't you just heard what he said he said if you love me more than anything than you know we can't be together
Rik: Tessa I'm sorry
T: ....
Rik: You know what get some rest
Then she left I just laid there crying myself to sleep. 

Emilio POV

So I was in the kitchen crying and crying until Erika came in.
Rik: Do you love her
E: More than anything but we all know we can't be together
Rik: Why can't you Emilio
E: Because one of us will get hurt and I don't want to her to get hurt
Rik: Emilio none of you will get hurt, you love her right. So then love can hurt anyone but your love for her will protect her. Now think about what i told you and go get some rest.
So I went to the couch and laid there thinking about what Erika said. Soon I start to feel sleepy and I go to sleep.

A/N: So how did you like it. The surprise you have been waiting for is gonna be in the next chapter which is probably gonna come out tomorrow or Monday so ya peace 🖐🖐🖐🖐💩💩✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌