Wedding

Tessa POV

I woke up from an alarm that I set. I look at the time and it's 5 in the morning. I get up and leave a note for Emilio. I grab my bag and car keys. I get in my car. I start driving to my sister's temporary home. That's where all of us are going to get ready. So I parked my car and went inside to see Erika and Veronic there talking.
T/ Hey
Rik/ Hey T you ready?
T/ Ya
I then put my bag down and they handed me a robe. I went to put it on and came back out.
V/ What do you wanna do first.
T/ I think we should my hair and makeup
Styler/ Alright let's get started
I then sat down on the chair and our stylist started doing my makeup. I then see my sister coming in the living room.
TS/ Hey
T/ Good morning
TS/ I'm going to Starbucks so you guys want anything?
T/ Can I get a strawberry refresher
V/ Can I get a mocha latte
Rik/ I want a caramel mochiato
TS/ Okay well I'm off
She then left and we started talking about how we want our hair and make up.

Emilio POV

So I woke up and saw Tessa not with me. So I got up and saw a note. I read it and I went downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Jake and Anthony.
A/ Hey
E/ Hey
J/ The ceromonie is starting at 12
E/ Okay well I'm gonna get ready
J/ Okay
I then went to go shower. I shower and then I finished and got dressed. I put on my tux and blow dried my hair. I then combed my hair. Once I did my hair I put on my shoes. It came to the tie that I didn't know how to put it on. So I went downstairs and asked Kade to put my tie.
E/ Hey Kade can you help me put my tie on?
K/ Sure man
He then started putting my tie on me.
K/ All done
E/ Thanks
K/ No problem
I then went back upstairs and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and then Chance came in.
C/ Hey Emilio
E/ Hey Chance
C/ Are you excited
E/ Ya
C/ She is one amazing gal
E/ She is, hey Chance I hope there is no hard feelings
C/ What of course not
E/ Good that's great
C/ Ya

Chance POV

So I just finished talking with Emilio. I then went out of his room and got the box. I got in a car and drove to Tessa's sisters house. I put the box on the front door porch and rang the bell. I hid and saw someone pick up the box and bring it in. I then got in my car and drove back home. I got ready and go in the living room. I sit down and just sit.

Tessa POV

The door bell rang and Erika went to go get it. She then came back with a box.
Rik/ It's for Tessa
T/ For me?
She nodded her head and handed me the box. I looked at it and put it on the table. I was about to finished my makeup and my hair was done. I then finished my makeup and hair. I then went to my sister's room where my dress is and put it on. I had some help from Erika. This is how I look

 This is how I look

I then went out.
V/ Omg Tessa you look...
TS/ Beautiful
I just smiled.
T/ Me look at you guys
I say and look at them.
Rik/ Okay well the limo is coming here in like an hour
T/ Okay
I then pick up the box and open it. It's a note look

Dear Tessa,

I know you don't feel the same way as I feel for you, but I really do love you. I'm sorry for how I treated you. If I can turn back time I would make everything better. I treated you like I did because I thought you didn't love me like you loved Emilio. That day in our fake marriage I saw how you looked at him. It was different then how you looked at me. I know I did some mistakes but loving you wasn't one of them.