Surprise

Tessa POV:

It's been a month since what happened at the party. Everybody from team 10 are going to the pier so I got up and changed into this...

 Everybody from team 10 are going to the pier so I got up and changed into this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I also did my hair like this...

And once I finished getting ready I went to Erika's room to give me her opinion

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And once I finished getting ready I went to Erika's room to give me her opinion.

Emilio POV:

Today Jake invited everyone to the pier so I decided to get ready. This is what I am wearing...

Oh also me Ivan and Jake thought it will be the perfect time to tell them that Jake, Tessa, Alissa and Chanthony are going to Spain with us for 2 month

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oh also me Ivan and Jake thought it will be the perfect time to tell them that Jake, Tessa, Alissa and Chanthony are going to Spain with us for 2 month. Then I hear Jake yelling at us that we are leaving. Once we got their Jake told us that we can go on all the rides but if you get lost you have to go back to the van. After he explained that everyone just ran off. Then i see Tessa running to me and tells me "Lets go on a ride together." Then she pulled me in-line for one of the rides. We soon got in all the rides together, but we were lost so we went back to the van. I then get a text from Jake saying that we all of us are meeting up at the van to announce the surprise. Once everyone got here he told us to sit down and that he had announcement. He said "okay guys so me and the Martinez twins have been planning to take Tessa, Alissa and Chanthony to Spain." Then they got up and told us "when are we leaving?" "Tomorrow!" "What!" Then they got in the van we all went home to pack.

Tessa POV:

When we got to the house I went to my room got a suitcase and started to put some of my clothes in their. Once I finished I went to Emilio's room to see if he needed help. When I asked him he said that he needed help closing the suitcase. So I helped him then everyone went downstairs to watch a movie. It was a scary movie and everyone knew I don't like scary movies. I couldn't do anything about it so I just sat next Emilio. Every time a jump scare will come I would  hide behind Emilio's arm and grip it tight. Then I was so tired that I fell asleep on Emilio's lap.

Emilio POV:

When we got home we started packing then Tessa came in asking if we needed help. So she helped me close my suitcase. Then we all went downstairs to watch a movie. I didn't know what kind of movie it was so I just sat down. Then Tessa sat down next to me and whenever there was jump scare she would hide or grip my arm very tight. When the movie finished we all were going to sleep. Then I see Tessa sleeping so peaceful on my lap, so I carried her bridal style and put her on her bed and left to my room.