🎉Party🎉

The next day

Tessa POV:

I woke up by Jake hitting two pan, so I decided to get up and get ready. I took a shower did my make-up and got dressed into something comfy.

This is what I am wearing

Then I head downstairs. I was playing around with Emilio then Jake came up to me and told me and Emilio that we were going to have a party tonight. So I quickly grabbed Erika and ran out the door to buy something to wear.

Emilio POV:

Me Tessa were hanging like always when Jake came over told us that we are having a party tonight. Then I see Tessa grabbed Erika and ran out the door.

~2 Hours Later~

Tessa POV:

Once I was done shopping me and Erika got ready

This is how I did my hair.

This is how I did my make up

And this is what I am wearing

Then I headed downstairs. When I get downstairs I could see Chance talking to Emilio talking to each then when they saw me their jaw drop. Then everyone started to come down. (Emilio wears what he has in the social media)

Emilio POV:

I finished getting ready

so I headed downstairs and I see Chance on his phone

so I headed downstairs and I see Chance on his phone. So I go sit next to him. Then we started talking then Tessa comes downstairs and my mouth drop. She was so beautiful. I could just kiss her. Then everyone came down.

Chance POV:

I finished getting ready so I went downstairs. I went and sat on the couch looking at my phone. Then I her footsteps, first I thought it was Jake but then I realized it was Emilio. We started talking a little bit then Tessa came downstairs. She was so beautiful my mouth drop. Then the rest of team 10 came down.

Tessa POV:

We all of us waited ti'll the guest get here. I hung out with Emilio and Erika and Ivan. It was 8 o'clock and the house was packed with people. Me and Emilio just talked. Then Jake came over and offered us a drink. I could tell that he was drunk. He wouldn't go away ti'll we got a drink so we did. We promised each other that we will only drink 1 shot. But that 1 shot turned into 5 shots then 13 shots. Pretty soon me and Emilio were drunk. Then I pulled him to come dance with me. Then Chance came over and we started dancing. We hung out and got to know each other. I could tell that he was drunk. We hung out then I see him get closer to me. Then he kisses me but I back out and said "No Chance". Then he said "Why not?" "I don't feel like that for you" I said and walked away. I see Emilio and walk to him. I see him with two drinks and he gives me one. Then he would bring more and more. Soon I was talking crazy. I then tripped and his lips touched mine. It lasted for three minutes then Chance saw and he came and punched Emilio

Emilio POV:
I saw Tessa walking towards so I handed her a drink then we got more and more. While she was walking she tripped and fell on me while her lips touched mine. It lasted for three minutes. Then I see Chance walk up to me and punch me.

Chance POV:
I see Tessa walk away so I just kept following her. She was hanging with Emilio and drinking. Then I see her trip and fall onto Emilio and kissed him. I got really jealous and mad so I went over there and punched Emilio. I could hear Tessa screaming at me but I didn't care.

Tessa POV:
I start screaming at Chance then I go get help. "Jake please help me," I said as I walked into a crowd of people. Then I find Jake dancing with Alissa and tell him "Jake please help me Chance is punching Emilio," I say and run to Emilio. Then Jake pulls Chance and starts screaming at him. I see Emilio on the floor so I go and call the ambulance. Once they came they took him and I went with him while Jake and the rest went in the van.

Jake POV:
I was dancing with Alissa when I hear Tessa screaming my name. Then I find Tessa crying and she tells me "Jake please help me Chance is punching Emilio," then she runs and I follow her. I see Chance punching Emilio so I grab him and tell him "What is wrong with you!! Why did you do that!?" He didn't respond he just looked at me. Then the ambulance came and took Emilio. Then everyone left.