Our First Fight (Chessa)

3 weeks later

Tessa POV

So me and Chance are dating which is okay. I just want him to be happy. Today me and him are going on a date. But since we started dating me and Emilio haven't spoke to each other. I got up and got ready.

And headed downstairs

And headed downstairs. Then Chance texted me

C: Hey I went out with Tony to go visit a friend name Crystal
T: Oh umm ok well I will see you later
C: Ok bye I love you
T: Love you too

I went to the kitchen to make a snack. I hear footsteps i thought it was Erika but when I looked it was Emilio. Great just what I need. It was an awkward silent. Then I broke the silence by saying
T: So are you hungry
E: Yeah I am
T: We can go out to eat since there is nothing here
E: Umm are you sure I don't want to have problems with Chance.
T: Ya I am sure come on my treat
E: Okay then

What did I just do. I mean if this will help our friendship than so be it. I grabbed my wallet and headed to the car with Emilio. Beside we are just friends Chance knows that.

Emilio POV

So I headed downstairs and there was someone there and that someone was Tessa. We haven't spoke to each other since she started dating Chance. It was silent until she invited me to eat. I really wasn't sure about it but I just said sure. We drove to the grove. We started talking and talking. I had fun then we came back home and hung out.

Tessa POV

We posted this⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

He is such a cute #bff

Jake paul: Hey ChanceSutton are you jelly?

ErikaCostell: Does this count as cheating

AnthonyTrujilo: ChanceSutton I would be so jelly

Emilio POV

We had so much fun. Then I got a text from Chance

C: Hey
E: Hey what's up
C: I busted wanted to make something clear that Tessa is my girlfriend
E: Ya I know we just hung out besides she invited me to have breakfast with her.

See and this is what I was afraid of.

Chance POV

So I went with Anthony paint balling and also to go visit our friend Crystal. Then I came upon a pic of Tessa and Emilio together. So I decided to text Emilio to get it clear that Tessa is my girlfriend. Emilio told me that she invited him to have breakfast with her. So I texted her.

Tessa POV

I was hanging out with Emilio until I got a text from Chance finally I have been calling him and he doesn't pick up.

C: Hey 😡😡😡
T: Hey what's wrong
C: Well I don't know you tell
T: What are you talking about
C: Don't play like that with me Tessa
T: What are you talking about you know what when you get home we will talk about.

I don't know why he is like that. He is never like that. Emilio then went to the gym with Jake and Chance got home.

T: Hey
C: Hey 😲😲
T: What is wrong with you are never like this. Why are you like this?
C: Because of this
Then he pulls out his phone and shows me the photo I posted of me and Emilio together.
T: He is just a friend
C: Ya sure you also invited him to breakfast
T: He is just a friend nothing more
C: You also called him cute
T: It was just a joke beside he is cute he is a Martinez twin.
C: Uggh please
T: You know what you shouldn't be mad I should. You left the hole day to visit you friend Crystal. You didn't even bother to call me to see if I was okay. I called you and you didn't answer.
Then a tear went down my cheek. I guessed he noticed it because he came up to me and hugged me.
C: I'm sorry
T: it's ok
Then he kissed me and he left to his room. I didn't even know Emilio got back and watched us argue. I sat on the couch and he came up to me and hugged me.
E: I'm sorry this all my fault
T: No Emilio don't say that
E: No Tessa it's true you know it
T: Emilio please don't say that this is not your fault
Then he said goodnight to me and left to his room.

Chance POV

We argued and argued until she was about to cry so I hugged her. We made up and I went to my room to change. I was about to come down when I see Emilio hugging Tessa so I just watched them. It was okay he was just comforting her. He then left and I went to hug Tessa until she fell asleep.

A/N this is not the treat you are waiting for that will be in further chapters. So ya I had a bunch of free time so I wrote this well bye🖐🖐✌