Chessa!?!?

Tessa POV:

So we got back from the restaurant. We were laughing and telling jokes. Then one joke that Chance said hit me he said " My name is Tessa and I hit on every guy I meet huuuuuuuuh." That really hurt my feelings and I don't hit on every guy I meet. I didn't see it as funny and neither did Emilio. Then everyone was laughing at the joke. So I decided to give him a piece of his own medicine. So I said "My name is Chance and I look like Sid the sloth huuuuuuuuh," everyone was cracking up. Then I looked at him and he had a mad face on. I just rolled my eyes at him and kept laughing. Then he came up to me and said "hey can we talk," in an angrily tone. So I said "maybe when you get that attitude check out," and walked away. But then he grabbed my arm and said "Sorry." Then I took him outside to talk. When we got outside he immediately said "What the heck tessa?" "Umm excuse me shouldn't I be saying that to you?" I said. "No why I didn't do anything wrong," he said. "Oh you didn't do anything wrong, what about the joke you said about me huh?" I said. (Doing a different style)

C: oh come on Tessa it's true, I mean you used to hit on Jake then me and now Emilio. Next thing you know you will be hitting on your gym instructor.

T: you think I was hitting on jake? Well I wasn't, Alissa is not me. And I was hitting on you because I used to like you. Not anymore after today I saw the real you.

C: Tessa I didn't know im sorry, I like you too.

T: I know and I am sorry but you are not the guy I used to know.

C: Please Tessa I will change, leave Emilio go with me.

T: Chance I can't because I love Emilio

C: then I will show you.

Then he leans closer and kisses me. This felt wrong I had stop this before anyone sees us. Then all I hear was a *click* I stopped and see a fan running. Oh no what have I done. Then I hear a beep from my phone. Someone tagged me and I look at the photo and it was me and Chance. He then said"well it looks like we do belong together." Then we both went inside and I see everyone looking at their phone and then look at me and Chance. I look at Emilio and he looks confused. Then I feel someone grab my hand and when I looked it was Chance. He just smiled at me and I tried to get my hand out of his hand but I couldn't.

Emilio POV:

We came back from the restaurant and we started telling jokes. Then Chance and Tessa were saying mean jokes to each other. Then they went outside to talk. Me and Jake were filming a video to past the time. When we finished I got a notification on my phone and saw of a picture of Tessa and Chance kissing. I think everyone got it because they just looked at me. Then Tessa and Chance came in holding hands. I looked Tessa confused. Chance just smiled it was an awkward silence. Until I left the house. I was so confused I needed time to go over on what I just saw. As I opened the door I heard Jake yell at Tessa and Chance. Then I hear Tessa yell my name I just ignored it. I kept walking until I heard someone follow me I turned around and saw Jake and Ivan.

Tessa POV:

It was silent until Emilio walked out the house. Jake was yelling at me and I just yelled Emilio's name. Then Jake and Ivan followed Emilio. I looked at Chance angrily and started yelling at him. Then Anthony came down and talked to Chance while I talked to Alissa.

T: What did I do? What do I do?
A: You have to calm down and think about what you did
T: That's the problem I am so confused
A: Okay so Chance kissed you and a fan saw you and posted a pic of it.
T: I don't know, I just lost the man I love
A: Wait I thought you guys were pretending to date
T: We are but I have also been gaining feelings for Emilio
A: Well you got to tell him before its to late
T: I will tell him one day

Then I hear the door open and ran to see who it was. I went downstairs and saw Jake and Ivan come in without Emilio. Then I look at them and Ivan said " He just needs some time." Then I look at Chance and tackled him. Jake and Alissa stopped me. Ivan came and I just cried in his arms. Then I went to bed and see that I am all alone. Then I decided to talk to Jake and Ivan about what happened.