You

Jake POV

So I woke and I couldn't see anything. Then I hear someone coming and then my blindfold came off. These 2 people started taking me. I tried to fight back but couldn't get out. They took me to this room and chained me up. Then someone came and I couldn't see them.
Unknown: Long time no seen
Jake: Who are you
Unknown: You don't remember me Jakey
That voice sounded so fimilar but I don't know who it was
Jake: Who are you and what have you done to Erika
Unknown: Oh that slut she is fine I think
Then there are these 2 people bringing Erika. They then threw her on the ground and she started coughing.
Jake: Erika!!! let her go
Unknown: Now Now Jakey you know better. We won't do anything to her unless you guess who I am.
Then that person left.

Emilio POV

I woke up and tied up to a wall. I looked around and see nothing. Then the doors open and I see these 2 people bringing someone. I take a closer look and it is Tessa who they are bringing. They then leave.
T: Emilio
She then comes and hugs me.
E: Tessa are you okay did they do anything to you
T: No they didn't, when I woke up they took me to this room.
Then the people cane back and took Tessa
T: EMILIO (screams)
E: TESSA (screams)
They took her away. I tried to untie myself but I couldn't. Then someone came in.
Unknown: Hey Emi
Emilio: Where is Tessa
Unknown: Wow your not even going to say hi. You really change old friend
Emilio: Who are you
Unknown: Wow you already forgot who I am. That's sad
Emilio: Where is Tessa
Unknown: She is somewhere where she is going to suffer, just like Idid
Emilio: You LIAR
Unknown: Am I
Then the person pulls out a live cam and shows me Tessa screaming my name. She is crying and pleading. She looked hurt and scared.
Emilio: Let her go
Unknown: I would love too, but this is just the beginning. Then person then got up and laughed then left.

Erika POV

So I woke up and I was in a room tied up. Someone then came in and took me to this room. There they started beating me up. I just cried and screamed for help. They then stoped and gave me a shot. Then I had a mask on. I tried to scream for help but I couldn't I was weak. I screamed Jake's name, but I gave up. The mask was took an off from me. They pushed me around and I was dizzy. I then fell on the ground. The person then started hitting me.
Unknown: You will suffer like I did
The the person pulls out a needle and picks me up and threw me in another room. I then saw Jake
Jake: ERIKA
Erika: Jake (whisper)
He then free himself and runs to me.
Jake: Erika are you okay
Erika: Jake
Jake: Who did this to you. Erika look at me
Erika: Jake
He then pulls me in and hugs me.

Tessa POV

So I was took from Emilio I was screaming for him. These 2 people took me to another room. That's where this person came and tied me up. I didn't know who it was but they grabbed  a chair and sat in front of me.
Unknown: Do you know who I am
That voice sounded so fimilar. Then I figured out who it was
Tessa: I do know who you are
Unknown: Really then who am I
Tessa: Why are you doing this
Unknown: Because I need all of you to suffer like I did
Tessa: Why us we didn't do anything to you
Unknown: But you did Tessa
The person then got bat
Unknown: This will hurt
The person then swings the bat and it hits me. I scream and they swing it again and again. They stop and take out a needle. They put something on the needle. I then looked what they put it was a drug. They come close to me and I start screaming and pleading. They then didn't do anything, someone else came in. They took the needle and started coming toward me. I screamed and pleaded, then they graves my head still and put the drug in me. I just cried and cried they then left.
Unknown: Look at you
Tessa: Please stop (crying)
Unknown: You think that was bad thus is just the beginning.
These 2 people got me and took me to another room. There I saw Emilio he looked at me and I ran to him. I hugged him and started crying.
Emilio: Tessa look at you
Tessa: Its bad Emilio
Emilio: Don't worry we are going to get out of here.
I then looked at his blue eyes and kissed him.