Chessa

Emilio POV

So today me and Ivan and Jake are going to Pasadena help out at a charity. We left early in the morning and are going to be back in two days.

Tessa POV

So the first day without the Martinez twins. But hey it can't be that bad. I hanged out with Erika most of the day. Then Erika went out on a meeting   so I was all alone. Chance came home and I hanged out with him the rest of the day. Then yesterday we hung out all day which made me forget about Emilio. I started to gain feelings for Chance. We said goodnight to each other and I called Emilio.
Hey Emilio
Hey Tessa
I missed you
I missed you to Tessa
When are you coming back
In two days why
Just wondering well I got to go
Oh ok goodnight Tessa

I then fell asleep. I wake up to someone knocking on the door. So answered it and it was Chance. He said if I wanted to go with him to the mall. I said yes and so I showered and changed and we left. He bought me a cute jacket and some heels. We then went to the beach. We were looking at the beautiful sunset. We stop to take a picture of it. He looked at me and I at him. He leans in and kisses me. I then had a flashback of me and Emilio kissing at the beach. Also when Emilio kissed me. But what was weird was that I had a stronger connection with Chance than Emilio. We then pulled away I looked at him and blushed. We felt walking into Erica called me

Er: Hey te can you come to the house
T: Ya sure

I told Chance that Erika needed me home so we took an uber home. When we got there Erika said that she had a surprise for me and that she was going to get it. So then it was only me and Chance alone. I went to my room and change into something comfy. I headed downstairs to get a drink and Chance came up to me.

C: Hey can I ask you a question
T: Ya sure
C: I was wondering if um you will like to...

But before he could finish the door opened and I saw Emilio standing there. I froze all my feelings for him were rushing back. I ran to him and jumped on him. We lasted like that for a few seconds until Chance faked cough. I started to talk to Emilio that I forget about Chance. Then it hit me that Chance was going to ask me something so I went to him.

Emilio POV

So Erika arranged for me to come back early because that's what Tessa told her. So Erika came and picked me up. We drove to the house and I opened the door to see Tessa and Chance. It looked like they were talking to each other. Tessa then came running to me and jumped on me. I held her never wanting to let go. But I had to because I didn't want chance to be weirded out. We talked and talked until she had to go do something.

Chance POV

I was about ask Tessa to be my girlfriend until Emilio came and ruined everything. She forgot about me. Then she came downstairs to finish our conversation. Then I kissed her again and Emilio saw.
E: oh am I interrupting something. 
C: Accuatly can you record this

So then he took the camera and started recording. I then looked at Tessa and told her if she wants to be my girlfriend. She just looked at me then Emilio and said...

Tessa POV

So I went to go see Chance. When I came down he looked at me and kissed me. Emilio then came
E: oh am I interrupting something
C: Accuatly can you record this

Then Emilio graves the camera and started recording. Chance looked at me and told me if I want to be his girlfriend. I didn't know what to say I looked at Emilio and thought to myself Chance doesn't deserve this. So I said yes. Emilio congratulated us and we decided to tell the others tomorrow.

A/N- Guys I am so sorry it hurt me to do this because i ship temilio but just keep reading because your in for a treat.