Erin

Tessa POV

Today I woke up by someone yelling. So I decided to change into this

Yes again then I headed downstairs to see Jake blogging and Emilio in the couch so I went and sat next to Emilio

Yes again then I headed downstairs to see Jake blogging and Emilio in the couch so I went and sat next to Emilio. Then I got a text from my sis saying that she was coming to visit. This is her

So I told Jake and he said yes

So I told Jake and he said yes. So I texted her saying that she can come. So then me and Emilio started cleaning the house a bit.

Emilio POV

So Tessa wanted me to help her clean the house because her sister was coming so I did. Then we finished so I started to mess around with her. Then her sister came. She was so pretty but not as pretty as Tessa.

Anthony POV

So Tessa sister was coming to visit her so she started to clean the house. Then she came so I went downstairs. When I saw her she was beautiful I figured out her name was Erin so I introduced myself. Then me Emilio Tessa and her we went out to eat.

Tessa POV

So my sister got here and I saw Anthony looking at Erin so I decide we go out to lunch. I made them sit together. They were so cute together.

Erin POV

So today I my visiting my sister Tessa today. As I entered the house I saw this cute guy there. I was staring at him and he was staring at me too. Then we went to go get lunch and I sat next to him. We started to know each other more and more. He was a cool guy.

Anthony POV

I sat next to her and I got to know her better. She is a dancer and a soccer player. Then Emilio suggested to go to the park so we did. I was teaching her some tricks and got the hang of it real quick. We played one on one.

Emilio POV

So I suggested we go to the park since Tessa told me she plays soccer. We went to the park Anthony and Erin went to the soccer field whole me and Tessa took a stroll around the park. Me and Tessa went to a little pond there to see the ducks. Tessa went to go take a closer look at the ducks. Then she accidentally got to close and while some kids were playing a ball they bumped into her and she fell in.

Tessa POV

So me and Emilio went for a stroll and saw a pond filled with ducks. I decided to take a closer look and when these kids were playing one of them bumped into me and I fell. My eyes flashed before my life. I didn't know the pond was really deep. My back hit the bottom of the lake and from there I lost my strength so I couldn't swim. I was struggling to get to the surface then I couldn't take it anymore i started drowning. After that I blacked out.

Emilio POV

Tessa fell in but didn't come out so I started to panic. I jumped in and saw her at the bottom of the pond I swam to her. Then I brought her to the surface. She wasn't breathing I started  pushing her chest but she wasn't responding. Then I gave her mouth to mouth. She then started coughing out the water. She sat up and hugged me. I hugged her back then we looked at each other and she kissed me. Then it had to come to an end. Then we got up and she hugged me again then she started crying. I guess she got scared cause she hugged me real tight. Then she dried up and we met with the others. We told them what happened then we went and dropped off Erin. Anthony walked her out. I think he got her phone number. Then we went back home. I went to sleep and so did everyone else.

Tessa POV

So we went to drop off my sister then we went home. I went to sleep but whenever I fell asleep I would have this dream where I was swimming then all of a sudden I see Emilio drowning so I go after him, but then I ended up drowning. I got really scared then I went into Emilio and Ivan's room I woke up Emilio and then I told him if he can come sleep with me. So he came to my room and I laied in my bed with him. He then wrapped his arms around me and said "I love you" then he kissed me on the cheek and fell asleep and so did I.

A/N: babyymama_camila as Erin thank you well if you want to be a character in the story just comment whatever you want me to know about your character. Well I will see you next time bye🖐🖐