Spain

Tessa POV:

Today u woke up by an alarm that I set up. I didn't know why I put the alarm. Then I see a suitcase in front of me. Then I remembered that today we are going to Spain. So I got and took a shower and put this on...

Then I went downstairs to grab something to eat

Then I went downstairs to grab something to eat. While I was eating Emilio came downstairs and sat next to me. Then everyone else came downstairs. Next thing I knew we were getting in the car to go to the airport. When we boarded our flight I found my seat and went to go sit down. Then I hear someone sitting down next to me and it was Emilio.

Emilio POV:

I woke up by a dream. So I got up and got ready. I am wearing this...

Then I headed downstairs

Then I headed downstairs. I see Tessa so I sit next to her. Then everyone else came down. We then started to go to the airport. Jake gave us our tickets. When we entered the plane I looked for my seat. When I found it I saw someone in the same row as me and it was Tessa. Then I figured out that Ivan sat with Anthony and Jake with Alissa and Chance.

Tessa POV:

Our flight took pretty long, so I started to talk with Emilio. He made me laugh so much then I took photos with him and posted on Instagram. Look 👇👇

I look at Jake and Chance and I see Chance with a dead look in his eye so i just ignored it

I look at Jake and Chance and I see Chance with a dead look in his eye so i just ignored it. Then I accidentally fell asleep on Emilio's shoulder.

Emilio POV:

The flight took really long me and Tessa started talking. Then she took many selfies with me and posted it on Instagram. I was having the best time with her. Then I was looking through social media and saw that Chance commented on our picture saying

@iamchancesutton: 😒😒😐😐😑😑

I wonder why he commented that then I saw Tessa sleeping on my shoulder so I decided to go to sleep too.

Chance POV:

We got to the airport and boarded our flight. I really wanted to sit next to Tessa. When I found my seat I saw that Tessa sat diagonally from my seat. Then I saw Emilio sit next to Tessa, I was little jealous. But then I heard Tessa laughing and having a good time I was annoyed. Then I got a notification that Tessa posted something on Instagram, so I decided to take a look. When I saw it it was a photos of them cuddling and a photo of Tessa kissing Emilio on the cheek. That's when I really got jealous and commented this 😒😒😐😐😑😑. Then I see Tessa looking at me and I just gave her a dead look. I decided to go to sleep until we got there.

Tessa POV:

I woke up by a tap on my shoulder. It was Emilio waking me up to get off the plane. When we arrived in Spain Jake rented out a car and we drove it to the Martinez twins parents house. I heard it was really big so I guess that's where we are staying.

Emilio POV:

When we landed I woke Tessa up and we got off the plane. Then Jake rented a car and we drove it to my parents house where we will be staying. When we got there Ivan opened the door and we all went in. When we got in the house I saw Stephanie on the couch (Emilio ex girlfriend) then she came running to me and was about to kiss me when I told her that I have a girlfriend.

Tessa POV:

We arrived at the house it was really big. When we walked in a girl with blonde hair came running to Emilio and was about to kiss him when he stopped her and said that he has a girlfriend.