Chapter 28

Before I start this chapter, I would like to say this. This was SUPPOSED to be a small book.

Now, I'm so sure about the fact that it's going to be like Ephemeral and Nebulochaotic😂😂😂😂

I love drama so much💛

On with the chapter!

Eira's POV

"Everything's a mess, Gia." I sobbed on her sofa, her doing her best to calm me down.

"No, no. It's all going to be fine!" She said, giving me tissue after tissue to wipe my face. She was bloated and I don't mean the bad kind of bloated. The beautiful kind of bloated.

Yes, she was pregnant, if you didn't understand already.

She waddled across the room to the kitchen to get me a bottle of water. She then kept it on the table in front of me, with me still sobbing away.

"Shh, we're all going to be fine, babes." She one arm hugged me.

"Mummy, why is Eira aunty crying?" Ayaan tilted his head and looked at me, curiously.

"When people feel sad, they sometimes cry." She said, pulling Ayaan up on the sofa. "Hey, do you want to show aunty Eira your new toy?" She gasped, bringing a smile on his face.

"Abhi jaake laata hu!" He said, running across the room and getting his Avengers play set. "Look Eira aunty, I've got all the superheroes!"

"Stop na, see Captain America!" Gia said, nudging me.

"Okay, okay." I looked up to see Ayaan holding the figurines. He looked at me and passed on the figurine to Gia and then came on to my lap and started wiping my tears. On my side, Gia silently took out her phone from her dress pocket and clicked a picture.

"Don't cry, Eira aunty." He said, looking up at me.

"Aw, mera baccha!" I hugged him and looked to Gia. "Sahi mai, yeh toh chand ka tukra hai!"

"I know." Gia smiled. "Bilkul apne papa par gaya hai."

"So, what happened?" Gia asked, after she had put Ayaan to bed.

"Aare, Neal happened." I said, putting my head in my palm. "He told our parents that we are madly in love."

"Shut the fuck up!" He gasped. "No! What happened to the Neal we knew? Well you knew, I vicariously lived through you." She giggled and I gave her the look.

"I'm sorry, please." She motioned for me to continue.

"So, as I was saying. So our parents fixed the marriage." I said.

"Wait. You can't oppose it?" She asked, frowning. "That's practically marriage through force!"

"Well, Neal told Uday first and you know Uday." I said, frustrated.

"Actually, I don't?" She said it almost as a question. "Come on, I haven't seen your brother, at all."

"Wow, serious?" She nodded.

"Tell me what Uday did!" She urged. "This sounds like one of those Wattpad books I read." She giggled, which made me slap her on the hand.

"Not funny." I looked at her with squinted eyes. "Let me say!" I whined.

"Acha, tell. Uday being Uday -"

"Drew up a freaking contract." I groaned.

"Woah. That is huge." She was shocked. "Your brother actually did that without consulting you? That's just objectifying you now." She frowned.

"I'm sure he just wants the best for me."I shrugged.

"No, no." I helped her sit up. "Have you actually read the document?"

I frowned at her.

"No, I haven't." I reasoned. "But chill, he's my brother, he won't do -"

The phone rang.

"Hold up, let me." Gia got up slowly, brushing my hand off when I helped her. "I'm pregnant, not an invalid." She scowled at me. "Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Hi, I'm a friend of Eira's. Can I come up?" A girl's voice was heard on the other side, making me squint my eyes.

"Eira?" Gia looked at me. "Should I allow her up?" She mouthed, the phone in her left hand.

"I don't know, it's your house. I don't have a female friend, except you." I whispered back.

"Um, okay." She answered back, making me groan.

"Chill, the security is on standby if she turns out to be a crazy bitch." She petted my shoulder.

As the elevator opened, one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen came out of the door, walking towards us.

"Hi." The girl said in a weak voice.

"Hi, who are you?" Gia asked kindly.

"I'm Sanya, Eira knows me."

Yes, Sanya Rai is Kriti Sanon, because so many of you chose Neal as Sushant Singh Rajput.

So, here is Sanya Rai

This is her in emotional turmoil💛
She still looks fabulous😍

And here is the official Neal and Sanya #Neya