Chapter 29

For Mannieee18💛
P.S I promise I'll make it as drama full as possible

Eira's POV

"Sanya?" I asked, shocked. "Why would she come over to meet me?"

"Hi, Eira." She said, waving at me. She had dark circles around her eyes, and her movements were sluggish. Gia asked her to sit on the soda while she brought a glass of water.

"How many months?" Sanya asked, pointing to Gia.

"Six." She smiled. "Come come. Let me get you some water, the heat must be unbearable." She said, pointing her in the general direction. She beckoned me to follow her.

"Who's she and how do you know her?" She said, as she took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Well, it's crazy but I actually don't know her personally. She's Neal's ex-girlfriend." I said, taking out the glass for her.

"Neal's ex?" She raised an eyebrow. "So, the same ex that broke up with him has now come to you?" She said, getting a tray.

"Yes." I nodded, she frowned.

"That's fishy." She said, walking out with me carrying the tray [I insisted].

"So, what are you doing here?" Gia asked, after Sanya had finished drinking a sip. I glowered at her and she shrugged.

"What?" She said. "Come on, tell me that you aren't interested too?"

"I am." I nodded. "I wanted her to get a little comfortable first."

Sanya laughed and then turned towards me.

"I'm so sorry but I have to ask you something." She says.

"Please, anything." I say, interested to hear her.

"I don't want you to marry Neal."

Unknown POV

"So, it's a deal, then?" I said, sitting with her at the restaurant we'd agreed to meet in.

"It's a deal." She shook hands with me. "I really hope you know what you're doing." She said, getting up.

"I do. Just keep him busy." I said, throwing a hundred on the table as a tip.

Ananya's POV

After a meeting, I went to his apartment. I had to see him, had to make sure he was alright.

"Aw, babe." I said as I reached his room. He had given me the keys to his penthouse apartment, so that I could come and stay here whenever I wanted to. Plus, his apartment was amazing!

"I love you, Ananya!" He said, pulling me closer on the bed after I had kept my bag on the chair. "We never should have broken up."

"I agree." I said, nuzzling my face in the crook of his shoulder and smelling his scent. Even when he was sick, he smelled like pine. God, I loved this man.

"Come back with me, please." He said, his voice all sleepy. "We'll stay in Los Angeles, you can have whatever you want." He smiled.

"I really want to. But before that, I have to do something for a friend." I mumbled.

Eira's POV

"Believe me, I want to do that too." I sighed, leaning back. "I can't."

"There must be a way?" She asked. "I mean, I love him and I'm sure he loves me too." She said, sighing.

"That man still loves you." Gia spoke up. "That's why he's doing all of this."

"Well, I could've been fooled." She mumbled. "You must think I'm so stupid, huh?"

"Stupid? Hardly!" Gia said. "I mean, you had every right for an overwhelming reaction!"

"No, I mean like stupid for going after a man who broke up with me." She sniffled, wiping the corner of her eye with her napkin. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this, you know. My mom thought that I was crazy." She laughed.

"Wait a minute." Gia said. "Neal broke up with you?" She took the words right put of my mouth.

"Yes, what did he tell you?" She asked.

"That you broke up with him!" I said, getting more and more upset. Why would Neal do this?

"Why?" She laughed. "I love him so much. Why would I do that?"

"Because Neal kissed Eira."

Ola ola ola ola💛
I don't know what I'm doing, trust me. I'm going to make them crash, I know that😂