One

"Daniel hyung!"

"Yes?" Daniel shouted.

"Let's practice !" Samuel called him out.

"I'll be right back, it's urgent!" Daniel said while looking down his pants, sending signals to Samuel that he wanted to pee so bad. 

Samuel tilted his head.

"What is wrong with this hyung? What is he even doin---oh," signal received.

Daniel run as fast as he could to the toilet. He knows exactly where the toilet was although he just got here with Samuel two weeks ago. He's still new. Daniel unzip his pants and pee but was interrupted by an announcement through the speakers.

'Calling all new actors an actress for this theater,' 

"There's new people joining, this is good," He whispered while walking to the sink to wash his hands.

********************************************

Daniel came a few minutes later. The stage was filled up with actors and actresses and Daniel was really excited to work with them. He was hoping to see beautiful faces from these new people but apparently someone was late.

"We're supposed to have 15 people right? Where is the last one?" The director asked. All 14 of them shook their heads.

The theater room was huge and quiet. You can hear footsteps even while the person is still far away which is what happening right now. Daniel heard footsteps rushing like someone was..... running? 

The footsteps was clear like it was next to them and suddenly, a black-haired boy carrying a black sling bag appeared. 

"I'm sorry I was late, there was a building that was on fire, and i heard the lady asking for help so i had to go inside," He said between his breath since he was running.

Daniel eyed him carefully, cute. He shook his head realizing what did he just said. 

"I'm a straight guy," He whispered to himself and tilted his head.

"Um, I think i just went a little bit gay,"

******************************************************

A/N: Hello guysssss! This is my first fanfiction and i hope you're enjoying it so far. I'm not really good in korean but if i'm not mistaken, 'hyung' is used to call people who is older than us, i think it means brother (CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG) but i hope you enjoy this. Please follow, vote and also comment for more updatess! I love whoever that reads this! Thank you!