Seven

Daniel stared blankly up on the stage watching Ong with her. Daniel quickly went backstage as soon as the play ended.

He was shocked, he was speechless and surprised how she was there, at the same exact stage that Daniel used to practice.

After a few seconds of roaming around the backstage, he spotted her. The straw colored hair was falling off her shoulders as she comb her hair, she spotted Daniel at the corner and smiled but Daniel was pulling a straight up poker face.

Daniel then grabbed her wrist and took her behind a closed door. He was mad, he was sad and certainly pissed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. His words were sharp but he was just too pure and happy to be rude.

"Surprised?" She said as she forcefully let go of her wrist from Daniel's grasp.

Daniel stared into her eyes. It was like he was trying to penetrate into her soul but its impossible. She was there.

"I'm here for you,"

A cold pale hands touched his skin. He pulled away.

"No no, you need to leave," he said with a cold smile.

"Leave? I just got here," she said.

Daniel laughed. The memories came back. The memories of her betraying him came back.

"Why are you here in the first place?" She asked him.

"Because I'm better than you," he laughed sarcastically.

The door suddenly creaked open.

"Is everything alright?" Soft female voice said it.

BoA.

"No, no it's fine, I'm about to leave anyway," Daniel said and quickly rushed out without stopping but something made him paused was Ong at the corner, looking at him. Worst part was Daniel felt the sadness that Ong felt.

He went outside the theater room and heard footsteps following him. He didn't care.

"Daniel hyung, what happened back there?"

It was Samuel, the sixteen years old boy who trained as hard as he could. The trainee who was always there for Daniel.

Daniel took a seat on a bench.

"It was nothing, I'm just shocked," Daniel replied but his tone was somehow sad.

"Then why are you sad?" Samuel said and took a seat.

"Who is she?"

"An upcoming actress I guess," Daniel replied.

"Hyung! Who is she to you?"

"An ex girlfriend,"

"You have a girlfriend?? I thought you're gay," Samuel laughed.

"I turned gay after she cheated on me,"

Another footsteps sound was heard. It was BoA. The important person besides the Director. The mentor.

"Daniel, what happened?" She said with the softest whispers. Samuel who was next to Daniel cringed.

"Old stuff, not that important,"Daniel said with a sigh and a laugh.

BoA smiled.

"You do know that old stuff shouldn't effect the present, so what's the deal here?" BoA said.

"She's my ex that's it,"

***************

A/N: Sorry for slow updates, sorry for this boring chapter and I haven't made up my mind who the ex will be, comment down below. The person I chose will get a dedication yayy!! And vote as well lovelies.