Two

Ong took a deep breath. He was backstage getting ready for his play. Ong tighten his grip on his bag. He was nervous.

"Hey, chill out!"Someone spoke to him. Ong turned his head and saw a pretty pink headed boy in front of him. Ong smiled and he smiled.

"Thank you, it helps a lot," Ong answered.

"I actually have to go home but I just wanted to say good luck!" He replied. Ong gave an awkward laugh.

"Thanks,"

"Catch you later," and with that, he left.

Ong's name was called out. He cleared his throat and made his way up the stage. The other actors and actresses were there looking at him on stage. He wanted to scream on top of his lungs. He wanted to run away but he couldn't, not this time.

Ong had problems. He was very nervous and tend to make a lot of mistakes during plays but, the thing that make his mistakes invisible is his sense of humor and his good looking face. A sculpted face with his sharp jawline, his freckles on his cheek and his bright smile are his secret weapons. Therefore, it saved him.

Ong tried to brush all his nervousness and tried focusing on his acting with one of the actress.

"I tried...giving you all my heart b-but I failed,"she said.

"You faked it, it was never real," Ong replied with fierceness plastered on his face.

"If it was truly real, then show me. Do it however you like because I know you wouldn't do that," Ong added. He was completely holding his tears.

"You're not giving me a chanc-- hey wait!!" She screamed as Ong run off the stage.

He left and a round of applause echoes through the theater room.
"Late kid?" The director yelled.

"Yes, thats me,"

"You are one talented person, hey! Give him an applause," Ong smiled. Just like what he thought, his weapons saved him again.

************************

After the play was over, he was allowed to leave and he did. He went home and took a bath but his mind kept on thinking the pink headed boy with cute bunny teeth.

*********************

A/N: Hey guysssss, chapter 2 is up, hope you enjoyed chapter 1 because I enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment about what will happen in the next chapter. Lots of love babies.