Fifteen

"Good Morning," A soft voice whispered. Daniel eyes fluttered open. He gave a warm smile after looking at Ong who was standing next to his bed. Daniel adjusted his position to sit making his blanket fall right on his torso.

"Had a good sleep?" Ong softly asked as he took a sit at the end of the bed.

"Hm," Daniel hummed.

"Great, oh! I also made breakfast, come to kitchen," Ong said as happiness crept into his voice.

"Seriously?" Daniel said as he stood up with his hands rubbing his eyes.

"Seriously."

"I thought you never cook," Daniel stated as he cleared his throat. He was of course being sarcastic and he was joking.

Ong laughed. "Ouch,"

"Eh, don't be like that, it was a joke," Daniel smiled, Ong gave a laugh again.

"I'm joking too,"

*****************

Daniel and Ong went to the theater room together. They were the ones who arrived first and clearly, the theater room was empty but right now, none of them dared to step their foot inside. Why? Because it was very dark and the chances of seeing things were high.

It was still early and cold in the morning, and the theater room was pitch black. Silence filling up the room and not a single sound came out except for the cars passing by the building.

"I don't want to go," Daniel whispered as he gripped his hands on Ong's bicep.

"I don't want to enter as well," Ong whispered as both of them stood outside of the theater room.

"Then what should we do?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know, wait til the others come?" Ong questioned back.

Suddenly,

Suddenly... the door creaked opened.

"What is this?" Ong gasped softly but clear enough for Daniel to hear.

"Isn't that--," Ong was interrupted.

"--Min Hee," Daniel finished the sentence.

Her straw-colored hair was put up to a ponytail. She was wearing a dark blue denim jeans with a white short-sleeved button up. Min Hee's thin lips formed into a dimpled grin.

"Why are you guys standing outside?" She asked as her eyes scanned both Daniel and Ong. Daniel stared into her face.

It was hard to understand her. Min Hee wasn't that type of rude girl who likes to yell and so on but sometimes she could be the devil. The devil you won't be expecting that it's her. Daniel broke up with her two years ago after she was caught cheating with one of his closest friend. Like Daniel said, you wouldn't realize that she will be doing it behind you. Certainly because of her innocent baby face.

"Mind your own busi---," Daniel almost snapped but Ong softly tapped his chest. Daniel stopped.

"We were waiting for the others," Ong stated.

If only Ong knew that I'll be marrying her soon.

"Ah, I see," Min Hee nodded awkwardly.

"You should wait inside then," Min Hee said, Ong nodded.

Both of them entered the pitch black theater room. The cold weather of the morning somehow turned much colder, not because the temperature rose but about talking to Min Hee again. It doesn't feels nice with Min Hee around.

Daniel took a seat and Ong followed. Daniel didn't talk much, he stayed silent.

"Are you mad?" Ong asked.The seats in front of them was taken by a few new actors and actress.

"Eh, no, I was just thinking," Daniel nervously laughed.

"About what?" Ong asked as a new girl walked in front of them to take a seat.

"Thoughts are filling up my mind, I don't even know where to start," Daniel stated as his eyes scanned to the number of people filling up the seats.

"Are you okay?" Ong questioned. Worried filled up his voice.

"I am love, don't worry," Daniel said but deep down, everything was wrong. He wanted to scream how much he wanted to stay and stick with Ong.

But he couldn't.

"Alright, listen up, I have a little announcement," The director said as he made his way up on stage.

Everyone turned quiet. All eyes were on him.

"One of our new actress, Min Hee have something to say,"

Min Hee again? What does she have this time?

Min Hee climbed up the stairs. She was already standing up on stage and her hands was gripping the microphone.

"First of all, I would like to thank the director," Min Hee's voice echoed in the whole room.

Ew.

"I'll be leaving this place in less than a week," she said. Some girls gasped, some said 'no' and some pulled a straight face. Guess Daniel was in the third category.

"This might be my last time being around here so," Min Hee smiled.

Daniel eyes widened.

"She's out," Ong whispered.

"Oh, yes, that's um, great," Daniel nervously stuttered.

But actually, not really.

"Why are you leaving?" One of the boys asked.

"Oh, I'm getting married," and with that, everyone turned dead silent.

********************

A/N: I'm sorry that I didn't update for almost two weeks. Sorry for that. Here's a longer chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Love you loads babies! Thank you for 6k+.