Thirty - Seven

March 25th, Ong Seongwoo was found unconscious in his bed. Reporters found out that he was struggling to breathe due to the fact that he was badly injured before. When the police found him in his home, it was too late.

********************
"Let us invite Kang Daniel to gave a short speech about him,"

Daniel nodded even though his heavy heart told him to decline. But he had to because that was the last thing he could say to Ong. That was the only chance. Therefore he stood up from his seat and walked to the front.

The people around, dressed in all black, with tears in their eyes. BoA was there, little Woojin and even Min Hee was there.

"I stood up here today because I think this might be the last. I've always hoped that in the end, people would live in a life that we decide the path. However, not this one. He left us on a day where the sky was crying for him," Daniel stopped as he recalled the memories of getting into Ong's home that night when he held a cold body.

"Ong was a man, that could turn the brightest star to stop shining so he could shine. I've never been sad when he was around but this time, I'm devastated to see him like this. I've had so many memories that I shared with him, most of them were beautiful but only one was a broken truth,"

"Let us hope that Ong will forever stay in our hearts and lets hope one day, we will cross path again in another lifetime," Daniel stopped his speech as his heart couldn't take it. He rushed back towards his seat which was located at the end of the crowds.

"I love you Ong Seongwoo, even when you already left,"

People around gave a small applause and Daniel smiled bitterly. This was goodbye that he wasn't ready for.

"Danny," someone called him out. He quickly turned and realized it was Min Hee.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but I have something that you need much more than I do," She finally said and she took a seat next to Daniel.

"What?" Confusion crept in his voice.

"Remember at the hospital when I was waiting outside of Ong's room to tell you that he was awake?"

Daniel nodded.

"Well, he knew he couldn't make it longer so he called me in. Asking me to not tell you about it."

"Why are you telling me now, is it because he's gone?"

"He told me to give you this," Min Hee pulled out a crumpled paper from the pocket of her black dress.

"It's yours to keep and I swear i have no idea about what's inside but he told me to give it to you once he's gone," Min Hee said while handing the paper.

"I'll leave now, take care," she finally said before she left.

Daniel opened the letter with shaky hands but it's from Ong, the love of his life. So he gained strength and slowly unfold the letter.

To my dearest Danny, I know it's my fault for keeping things from you but I did it for us. I couldn't turn the brightest smile of yours to cry just for me. Therefore I had to do it. But Danny, throughout my whole life, I was the happiest with you. Because the days were good, the weather was nice and because there's you to fill in my days. I know it's hard for you to face this but I need you to be strong for me because I left with the happiest heart. Life goes on even when people leave right. I can't believe we started with a sorry and ended it with a sorry. I still love you Danny, even with this heart that couldn't beat for you.

**********************************
A/N: Finally, the last chapter that i held for far too long and it left you wondering what happened to me. I wrote this book when i was seventeen and I finished it now that I'm nineteen. I hope you enjoyed being an ongniel stan even though the ship was hit by a cannon and it sunk. But hopefully you guys enjoyed it and thank you for making this book a success that i can be proud of. With that, I will take my exit. Leave a comment about your thoughts :)