Thirty Six

Outside of Daniel's window was the pouring rain but after hearing Ong's voice from his cellphone made his heart warm even though it was cold outside.

"You know, I've always wanted for us to be happy, and it truly felt like it now," Daniel softly stated as he heard Ong's soft giggles through the phone. A smile formed into his lips.

"I'm sorry, for what I've done," Daniel suddenly stated as he scratched the back of his head.

"I know my apology isn't as big as my mistakes but I —,"

"Danny," Ong whispered softly.

"It's alright, I understand everything now,"

"We've been through a lot," Ong said as he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Hm," Daniel sadly hummed through his cellphone.

"But it's alright, unexpected things happen, and certainly our fate has been written for us long time ago," he continued. "We can't argue with that," Ong's voice trailed off.

"Everything that happened to us, was a fate that can't be reversed or changed as well as avoided. It's a part of our life cycle," Ong finished it off as he sighed.

"And I'm learning to accept my fate, and so are you," Ong added lastly with his raspy voice.

"That's true sunshine, it's hard to be thinking about it again, but I will try the hardest," Daniel paused. "To not hurt you in any possible ways," He smiled.

"It's alright Danny, life is about accepting," Ong continued but it was different. He sounded so sad.

Ong suddenly coughed. A long painful cough.

"Are you alright?" Daniel asked as he started to worry. It was out of the sudden.

"I'm okay, maybe I need a little rest since I just woke up from being unconscious," Ong tiredly stated. His coughing was not ending, yet it was clear enough that he was in pain.

"Do you want me to come over?" Daniel asked. He wanted to make sure that Ong was alright. He wanted to keep Ong safe and held Ong closer to him.

"No, no," he quickly replied. "I just need some rest," he stated again. "If you do come, my keys are kept on the same place, because I'm worried that I might fall asleep, and left you out alone," Ong continued.

"I will, now go take some rest, we'll talk later," Daniel told him. Ong replied a soft 'okay' and ended the call.

My heart told me that something is going on and I can't see where is it.

Daniel softly laid down on his bed, the rain outside of his room was growing heavier and lightning struck which left his heart in boom. He was confused but he was telling his instinct to calm down and not let it take over his mind.

So he stayed in his house looking into the pouring rain denying his longing instinct of coming over to Ong's house. But as the sky turns darker, and as hours passed, he couldn't sit still.

The clock was ticking normally but he had this feeling where something was happening. Something bad.

Therefore, with the rain going heavier while thunder played in the sky, Daniel run underneath it. Heading to where his instincts told him to.

He saw Ong's house but it was dark. The memory of him finding Ong lying unconscious on the floor flashed right into his head but he kept on shaking it so he'll forget about it.

"No matter what happens, I am not going to see you, in a pool of your blood," his heart said and so he took Ong's house keys and unlocked it.

************************
A/N: Hello, I'm back and oh, what is happening? Comment your thoughts.