Twenty Seven (your pick)

Turns out that majority picked number 2! So lets go!

—————————

Ong stopped dancing and took a deep cold breath under the pouring rain. His clothes was already soaking wet which was a problem but he was the one who wanted to dance. It felt really nice to be dancing in a surprising way, it soothed a broken heart as well.

He went to his backpack and tried to find a piece of paper that Samuel gave which he wrote the address on it. He searched the back pockets, front pockets and even the sides but it wasn't there. Last time Ong placed it was in the front pocket but it was nowhere to be found. He searched his whole backpack until his eyes stopped on a piece of white paper, floating in the water near the sidewalks and with just a few seconds, it went straight into the sewer.

My life is slowly falling apart.

"How am I gonna find him?" He softly whispered. He was in despair as he had his only chance and blew it off completely. He sighed.

"It's been so long,"

Out of nowhere, he heard it. That voice. It was a familiar voice. He knew that voice was from somewhere. Although it was raining heavily but that sentence sounded so clear that Ong had shivers down his spine.

He turned his head and his heart dropped. It was the face that he missed. The face that he was madly in love with. It was Daniel, looking at him with his eyes filled with eyebags underneath his eyes and his pink lips pursed together.

Ong's heart felt heavy, his eyebrows furrowed as he was confused, he swallowed hard. Looking down on his shoes, he softly stated "I thought you never wanted to see me again,"

"No, that wasn't true," Daniel pleaded. From the way he talks, he had guilt and regrets all piled up deep in his chest. He was also in pain, he was as broken as Ong.

"But you left me," Ong said as he felt like tears were dropping down just like the rain. Daniel didn't looked at him. Instead, he wrapped his muscular body around Ong and he could feel that Ong was starting to sob.

He had the warmest hugs. The hugs that Ong had always wanted and waited for it. It felt like he was home, like it was the place that he belongs to. It was a hug that he needed, after going through a broken heart that didn't have anything to heal it. He felt the warmth of being in his arms.

"I'm sorry," Daniel whispered but Ong didn't bother to reply, he was crying so hard that it left him speechless. He wanted to see him. From the start he wanted explaination but having Daniel leaving him without an explaination caught his heart on fire. He was truly devastated.

They had a long hug. At the end, Daniel finally chose to break the silence.

"I didn't bring my umbrella this time," he confessed. "I'm sorry,"

Ong looked down.

What did he meant?

It took Ong a while to get it, but then it clicked him. The day where they first had interactions was similar to this. Everything was the same. Ong was soaking wet, trying to go home but this time, he was soaking wet, but home came to him instead.

**********************

A/N: early update on wednesday! Stay tuned!