Six

A/N: I'm changing some of it,I just find it lovely to change it ahhahahah I'm sorry. Please continue this fluff.

"Do you have any play tomorrow?" Daniel asked after sipping his drink.

"Yeah, I have to act as a prince since my visual is very strong," Ong said with a laughed and Daniel smiled.

"Why are you asking?"

"Wooji--,"Ong interrupted Daniel.
"Little Woojin or big Woojin?" Ong asked.

"Little Woojin," Daniel stated, Ong replied with an oh.

"So, Woojin has this party coming up tomorrow night," Daniel paused. Ong nodded showing a sign for him to continue.
"Would you care to join me? As a d--,"

"As a date?" Ong quickly finish the sentence.

"Um well, yeah, sort of," he stuttered.

"Of course, I'd love to go," Ong replied raising a 'thumbs up' sign. Daniel laughed again.

"Then we're set?" Daniel asked, Ong smiled and mouthed yes.

-------------

After both of them had their breakfast, they went to the theater room for their daily practice. Ong was wearing his yesterday's clothes which was a black sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans, then matched it up with his damp black converse.

Ong casually made his way to the backstage since he needs to get dressed with the prince clothing. (just imagine this goddess wearing a prince charming outfit, I'm fucked)
Ong took out a royal blue suede vest and complete his prince of attire with gold an white finery.

As soon as he was done, he walked up on stage to perform. Ong heard some was in 'woahs' as soon as he walked up on stage.
"One, two,  action," the director said causing Ong to feel more nervous.

He rubbed both of his palms together and scanned the crowds which consists of 15 people and noticed someone at the corner, it was Daniel.

Daniel held up a 'thumbs up' sign and smiled making Ong felt less nervous. The girl behind the curtains was wearing a cream colored gown with her hair in braids. She was perfectly fine and waited for Ong to start.

"Oh princess, I can't hold this anymore," Ong said.

The girl walked softly towards Ong.

"What is it?" She said with a tone.

"I need to know your name," Ong replied with an attempt to hold her hands but she took it away.

"No need for that," she replied, Ong was confused.

"Our marriage has been set, you'll know my name sooner or later," she said with a smile.

"If my kingdom falls apart after marrying you, then I would like to decline the offer of a marriage," she said taking a seat near the coffee table which was decorated in pink lace.

"No my lady, I wouldn't harm anything in your kingdom and I hope the heart of yours, will stay safe right after I kept it," Ong said walking nearer to her and held her pale hands with white nail polish.

She smiled but Daniel at the corner wasn't.

--------------

A/N: Uh oh. What is happening and yikes! Don't forget to vote and comment beautiful.