Four

Ong walked on the empty streets of his town. He tucked his hands in his pockets and running quickly to a shady place. It was raining heavily and Ong didn't think of bringing an umbrella with him since he had no idea about the weather.

As soon as he reaches to a place with a rooftop, he took a seat even though his clothes was soaking wet. He took out a piece of gum and chew the cherry flavored gum.

"How am I suppose to get home? It's raining heavily," he whispered as he noticed the sky was getting more darker the longer he sat there.

Ong was getting colder and started shivering. Should I run? Or should I stay until the rain is over? And it's getting colder too, he thought. A few seconds of thinking, he finally had the guts to run in the rain. He took a step and felt the puddles wetting up his worn-out boots.

His house wasn't that far and it wasn't close either. He kept on running when suddenly, he bumped onto someone.

"Sorry about that, I'm truly sorry," he said while he was still running, he also heard the stranger groaned after Ong left him.

Not long after that, the rain somehow stopped pouring on top of his head. Ong slowly raise his head to look up and saw an umbrella. He quickly turn his head. He smiled.

It was actually the pink-haired boy with cute bunny teeth that Ong met in the theater room.

"Thought you might need a little help," he said while coming closer to Ong since they were sharing it.

"Thank you," Ong replied with the warmest smile even though he was cold. They started walking under one shared umbrella.

"Where's your house?" He asked.

"At the third road after the brown building," Ong replied.

"That's pretty far," He said and Ong quietly nodded.

"Come to my place first, it's getting pretty dark and I'm sure you don't have any transportation," he added.

Ong bit his lips. I don't even know his name, will it be okay? He thought. After a long pause, he finally replied.

"Um, okay..sure," Ong replied and followed the boy to his home.

********************

A/N: Here's an update for chapter 4 yayyyy!! Hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think about what will happen in the next chapter ahahhaa, vote and comment beautifulsss!