Twenty Four

"Pardon me," Daniel interrupted the young lady who was busy writing down something on scraps of papers she has on the table. "Yes?" She bolted with answers and the scraps of papers she had just now was quickly crushed in her palm.

"Who's the owner?" He asked while taking a glance around the area. It didn't change a thing. The black painted walls with handwork patterns, the notice board full of competition and the flickering lights that was in the hallway. It was still the same and even entering it gave him the same feelings like back then.

"Kang Daniel?"

Daniel raised his head. He didn't know who it was but it was a familiar voice. He slowly turned his head and revealed a black-haired man with white strands on the sides of his head, wearing a brown long coat and a white turtleneck.

Then it clicked him.

"Oh coach-nim," he brightly fussed, then his coach softly patted his broad shoulders. "I can't believe I'm seeing you right now," Daniel stated shyly. With eyes full of sparkles from that pink headed boy. He always looked up to him as someone that plays an important role in his life. Someone who taught him something that impact his life.

"You're all grown up now," Coach replied as he was truly delighted to see Daniel and started to ruffle his pink hair.

"Aha, but I'm mentally childish," Daniel confessed. It was true though. He loves cars, enjoys eating gummies, read comics and still have those two bunny tooth and it showed up every time he smiles. He even laughs at certain jokes for days. His mental didn't really grow along with his physical appearance.

"Aigoo, you're still cute until now!" His coach joked but Daniel become so flustered that his puffy cheeks were heating up. He laughed it off to keep it covered.

"But, what brings you here?"

"Ah, I wanted to check out the place," Daniel answered calmly but there was a small lie hidden underneath his answer.

"Daniel," Coach's voice trailed off.

"You want to dance, isn't it?" Coach added more to his sentence. Daniel couldn't help but nod because it was true.

"You're a good student of mine," his voice slowed down since he was trying to say each word one by one.

Daniel nodded showing a sign of agreement.

"Since I'm still handling this place," he paused and gave a sweet grin plastered on his face.

"I'm thinking about letting you use this place whenever you like,"

"Coach-nim! That's alri———,"

"Accept it,"

"But this is s——,"

"It's okay, you like this place very much!"

"Oh wow! Thank you, I'm truly thankful," Was the only thing that Daniel could say.

Receiving such good news made him forget about the problems he had. The problems that piled up his mind was somehow gone even just for a short period of time and to be honest, it felt really good.

"Daniel, i have to go now, I'm hoping to see you again in here," Coach brightly told him before he left Daniel with a key to the dance practice.

*********************************
A/N: I'm sorry because its short ahh! Continuing on this upcoming saturday ! Have a great day !