Thirteen

It was five in the evening, Ong was on his way back after finishing his play. He reached his house but stopped on his track when his phone rang.

It was Daniel.

"Hey Ong, would you like to have, um, i don't know, like groceries shopping with me," Daniel asked through the phone.

"Oh yeah sure," Ong stated as he took a seat on a bench outside of his house.

"Should I pick you up?" Daniel asked and it was clear in his voice that he was smiling.

"You don't know how to drive," Ong laughed playfully as he took off his shoes to enter his house.

"I can, but not as good as you, you're an amazing driver," Daniel claimed.

I'm just driving, what's so cool about that?

"And you look very handsome while driving," Daniel praised. Ong leaned to his door and blushed.

"You're good at cheering up moods, you know,"

It was the truth. Daniel smiles so much until his smiles became contagious to everyone. When you look at him, the picture you have in mind is the sun, the summertime, and the bright happy and welcoming atmosphere. He's just so warming to everyone's heart.

"You're good at making me happy," Daniel replied cheekily. Ong giggled as he took a seat on a white plastic stool.

"You got me there!" He said and Daniel was already laughing.

"I'm at home right now, come here faster and pick me up," (pick me starts to play lololol)

"I'll be there in fifteen, see you there love !" Daniel said through the phone and Ong fell completely off the stool that he was sitting. He was speechless for a moment.

"Are you there?" Daniel softly asked. Ong quickly shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, um, yes yes, see you there," Ong stuttered.

He did not just 'love' me. Oh god, my heart beats like crazy right now. I am sweating like crazy. I need to take a shower.

*******************

The grocery shopping was actually fun. Daniel picked out too many gummies and candies, and Ong kept on stopping him from entering the candy department but failed instantly when Daniel silently sneaked into the department.

They had too much fun that their tummies hurt for laughing like making puns with foods and quietly put canned foods inside someone else's cart. They bought so many foods and Daniel even bought a shirt for Ong.

It was already nine o'clock. Ong turned off the car engine as soon as they reached Ong's house. Ong went out of the car first followed by Daniel.

"Wait," Daniel stopped Ong.

"What is it Daniel-shi?" Ong joked with a grin.

"Can you like not go home," Daniel stated and fixed his worn out pink hair.

"If I don't go home, where shall I be sleeping?"

"In my house," (hella smooth Daniel, very smooth).

Daniel wasn't really planning this from the start but four months isn't enough. Daniel is giving out everything he has to let the four months he has left filled with Ong.

"Danny," Ong said and played with his hair.

"You are very cute but," Ong paused.

"What's the use of my house if I keep on staying at yours?"

"You do know we're a couple now, meaning that," Daniel grinned.

"My house is yours and your house is mine,"

"My little peach," Ong said, Daniel smiled shyly.

Payback for calling me love.

"That's okay, I'll stay at yours, since your house is mine too," Daniel quickly stated and giggled. He quickly took off his shoes and stood in front of Ong's door.

"Faster open the door," Daniel laughed again.

"Aigoo, you are very cute, I cannot resist you," Ong whispered to himself before unlocking the door of his house.

*******************

A/N: Short? That's OK. I'm saving the best part on the next chapter. Let's put a little surprise, shall we? And I just realized that my words keep on increasing on each chapter, that's why I'm decreasing it for fun! I'm very mean, I know. I've written the next chapter already and even myself died so I hope y'all survive, love you precious babies and thank you for 4k reads!