Eight

"You didn't tell me you used to have a girlfriend," Ong asked as he saw Daniel was making tea.

Awkward silence filled in the air causing Ong to fake his cough. Daniel looked at him and took out the chewing gum that he was chewing and threw it in the trash can. He didn't look into Ong's eyes and it was clearly obvious that he was avoiding it.

"I was planning to, I swear," Daniel replied as he put a tea bag in his mug, Ong watched him.

"Yeah of course," was the only thing that Ong could say.

"I'm sorry," he said as he poured in the hot water and start stirring.

"Yeah, accepted," Ong softly answered.

Daniel stopped stirring. He placed the spoon on the counter and walked towards Ong.

"What are we?" Daniel asked, Ong shrugged.

"Lovers?"

'Lovers'? It's between two people so if Ong and Daniel are close, does it count as lovers too? Does it really matters ? Because I feel like it doesn't. Plus, who am i to be mad? Am i mad at him?

Daniel closed the door behind them and face Ong.

Ong stayed silent. But Daniel didn't.

He softly made his way closer to Ong til their forehead touch.

"This might be the right thing, or the wrong thing," Daniel whispered as he run his right hand to the back of Ong's neck. 

"If this might be the answer to what are we, then," He paused and started leaning in. Daniel brushed his lips to Ong's but Ong was the one connecting both of the lips together.

Daniel's lips were soft, it taste like a cherry flavored bubblegum since he chewed it before. Not long after that, Daniel pulled away but he didn't completely pull himself away, his forehead was still touching with Ong's. Daniel smiled and lean himself closer to Ong once again.

"Was that a yes?" Daniel asked with sparkles filling up his eyes.

"I guess so,"

*****************************************

"Since its official," Ong said.

"Can I?" He asked and Daniel knows that he wanted to hold his hands but Daniel couldn't just give in, yeah, he played hard to get. (SDJDFJKBFHSDF I HATE MYSELF IM SETTING MYSELF ON FIRE GOODBYE)

"No," Daniel said with a confused face.

"why?" Ong said as he stopped walking leaving Daniel ahead of him.

Daniel turned his head and wiggled his eyebrows with a cheeky laugh showing how fun it was but Ong wasn't giving up, he made his way closer to Daniel and held his hands straight away. All these two can do were just laughing and loving each other.

A/N: So here's an update for my OngNiel fanfic and I hope you enjoyed it very much so please vote and comment your thoughts, I love you! Lots of love from me