Five

Daniel quietly unlocked the door of his apartment. With Ong behind him, he hoped that his house was clean enough to let Ong sleep here.

"Take your shoes off and put it over there," Daniel said and pointed at the wooden shoe rack. Ong followed.

Daniel entered first followed by Ong. Daniel lead him to the bathroom so he could take shower since Ong was already shaking due to his coldness.

"Would you like to um, borrow my clothes so I can dry yours ?" Daniel asked after offering a pair of pants and a t-shirt.

"Oh, if you insist," Ong said and quickly went inside to change into Daniel's clothes.

Ong then came out with a pair of wet clothes and handed them to Daniel. Daniel took it and put it in the dryer.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen at the right corner," Daniel said in front of the bathroom door, he heard Ong's 'hm' as a reply.

Daniel quietly made his way to the kitchen. His apartment was usually quiet since he was the only one staying there and having Ong staying for the night wasn't really that bad, in fact, it was a good choice.

Daniel took out two mugs and put in two spoonful of cocoa powder in each mug with two spoons of milk. He poured in a good amount of hot water and placed the drink on the kitchen counter.

Daniel then washed the plates that he left on the sink since yesterday, he thought of Ong. Is he okay in there? Is there enough soap? Does he know how to use the water heater? Daniel stop, stop! He knows how to do it, geez!
"Do you need a hand?" Ong said, Daniel quickly turned his head.

"With that?" Ong said while pointing at the full sink with plates. Ong was fully dressed with Daniel's clothes but it was a little bit baggy since Daniel's shoulder is very broad.

"You're my guest, washing the dishes is not a good thing to ask from a guest," Daniel smiled while his hands was cleaning the plates.

"So please sit down," Daniel continued and pointed the chair.

"And enjoy the hot cocoa I made," he finishes off with a warm smile.

"How about we both do the dishes and we both drink the hot cocoa together," Ong said, still wanting to help.

"Are you sure?" Daniel said with a smirk.

"Um, I'm not disgusted by that, okay?" Ong said and smirked back.

Daniel gave up and let Ong joined him with the washings. Daniel washed it with soap and Ong finished it off by letting water running through every plates and at the end, the job was done but the cocoa was already cold.

Daniel wiped his hand with a kitchen towel and passed it to Ong but it got stuck on the button of his shirt.

"How am I supposed to get it out," Ong said almost crying.

"The thread is like tangling everywhere, oh my god," he cries again.

Daniel quickly went to Ong and tried to untangle the knots of the towel but Ong was right, it was already tangled.

"This looks wrong," Ong giggled. Daniel then looked at him with a laugh.

"I don't mind," Daniel joked.

"And I don't mind either," Ong said with the brightest grin plastered on his face. With Daniel's hand on Ong's shirt, both of them couldn't stop smiling.

"Try cutting it," Ong said.

"The thread, not the shirt," Ong joked.

"I know," Daniel said between his laughs.

Daniel took a pair of scissors and cut it. At last, it's done and they both went to the coffee table for the cold cocoa drink.

"Don't you think it's weird?" Ong suddenly spoke.

"About what?" Daniel asked, he wasn't aware of it.

"That we met a few weeks ago and now I'm in your house having a good time yet," he paused. Daniel waited for him to continue.

"..you still don't know my name?" Daniel guessed.

"Bingo!" Ong said showing a gun hand gestures saying that it was exactly true.

"So what's your name?" Ong asked.

"Kang Daniel, and you, what's yours?" Daniel exchange question.

"Ong Seongwoo,"

      **************************

A/N: Hii guys, sorry it took so long to update, I went camping plus I was sick at that time so to make it up to you guys, I've decided to write a longer chapter and here it is. Hope you enjoyed it and yeah, vote + comment what you think of it, thank you!