Help needed !!!!

OKAY GUYS! I NEED HELP PLS PLS PLS GIVE COOPERATIONS BC IM CURRENTLY WRITING THE UPCOMING CHAPTER (chapter 27).

So heres the thing, im making an opportunity for my readers to choose the story line since i suddenly had tons of ideas filling up my head just now in school.

To my beautiful readers, i have 2 choices that made me stuck whether i should pick my own or pick the one you suggested. So here goes nothing!

1)would you want the upcoming chapter to be a lot colder and more negative feelings?

Or

2)would you like it to be a lot warmer with all lovey dovey and positive feelings?

My opinion says colder since i want unexpected turns but lets have it your way because i barely do these things. Take it as my appreciation gifts for the ones who enjoyed the chapters that i posted!

I will leave this chapter up until saturday so updates will be up on Sunday! Yay! And please do follow me if i had sudden changes of updates.

Comment down below your choices because one choice can change the whole story aha! And don't forget to leave a few reasons why do you like that way because i might change my mind too !!

I love you all so much! Thank you for everything, yours sincerely, blankhearted xx !