Eleven

"So, where to now?"

"I don't know, home maybe," Ong stated and wiped his lips.

"No, no," Daniel said and looked into his phone screen to see what time it was showing.

12.37 a.m.

"It's still early," Daniel added.

"Let's go somewhere so we can go star-gazing," Ong suggested and Daniel smiled as a sign of agreement.

********************

12.58 a.m.

They arrived at a very open area. A park without street lights. A dark area and they were the only ones there.

Daniel took a seat on the grass. At this point, he didn't care about the soggy grass wetting up his pants. He called Ong to sit next to him by patting the grass and Ong accepted the request.

"This is so calming," Ong said as he looked up to the sky.

"I can do this everyday," Ong added, eyes still attached to the sky.

Daniel smiled and laid on the grass. Ong looked at him with a smile and did the same.

"Then I'll go there with you everyday," Daniel stated sweetly.

But I couldn't.

With the wetness of their back on the ground, none of them stood up. Both laid their backs on the cold wet grasses and eyes attached to the sky.

Silence filled up in the air but it wasn't awkward silences. Just a quiet sound of them not saying anything and just enjoying what they have in front. No devices to distract them, no noise to bother them, just a night with a warming loving couple staying up all night.

"Samuel told me, you can dance?" Ong asked turning his face to look at Daniel.

Daniel turned his face and look into Ong's eyes. He placed his hand under his cheeks. He didn't answer because he was too caught up with his eyes. A bright looking eyes that later will be hurt by him.

"I can," he softly answered. His eyelids were heavy.

"That's wonderful," Ong's voice trailed off. Daniel heard him yawned. He saw Ong's eyes were slowly dozing off.

Daniel eyes were still awake. He looked into Ong's face and ran his fingers to it.

It's probably hard for him soon. I hate myself for letting him suffer.

He played with his pitch black hair and held his cheeks softly. Daniel sighed. He wasn't ready to marry someone he stopped falling in love with.

Daniel then closed his eyes and suddenly, a liquid dropped on his face, then another one and another one.

It was raining.

Ong was awake because he was shocked but he didn't stood up, same goes to Daniel. As water dropped on their faces, they rubbed it off. They stayed under the pouring rain watching all their clothes getting wet.

"Do you want to dance?" Daniel asked offering his hand to Ong. Ong laughed.

"I would love to," Ong said and place his right hand to Daniel's and Daniel placed his right hand on Ong's waist.

They moved slowly under the pouring rain. There wasn't any music but it felt like there was. The sound of the rain drops were already the melody. The cold water absorbing into their clothes wasn't even a problem for them to dance. The puddles on the concrete sidewalks soaking up their shoes and socks didn't even effect their dance.

Everything was perfect. The rain as the melody, the sky full of stars as a background, and their dance as a high school prom.

Their moves slowed down and their breathing was soon visible. Daniel's forehead leaned in to Ong's. Both eyes were looking down as they felt the rain drops rolling down their faces. They didn't even look up, they stayed in that position for more than a few seconds.

In a very quiet surrounding, every sounds can be heard. A twig being stepped on, the sound of the wind and the sound of their beating heart goes faster in sync.

This might be the only chance I have, to tell him what I truly feel. If this is my last, then I will love him like there's no tomorrow.

"Ong Seongwoo, I truly love you, with all my heart. I hope you know that," Daniel confessed with a warmest smile mixed with sadness in his eyes.

Daniel's eyes were starting to water. Ong doesn't know about the engagement and he doesn't need to know.

"And I love you too, even if you have to go," Ong stated.

It felt like he knew about it. It felt like he knew that Daniel will be away. Ong's instinct was telling him that and Daniel knew about it. Ong told him lots of time and called him in the middle of the night telling Daniel all the thoughts that kept bothering him.

But the look in his eyes, it didn't looked like he knew about it. A pair of dark brown eyes with sincerities in his eyes. The innocent bright eyes that you'll fall in love with, it didn't looked convincing that he knows.

Daniel didn't hesitate, he went straight for Ong's lips and held his face softly like feathers brushing off Ong's skin. The pouring rain was starting to drizzle on their skin. It was perfect.

A kiss that gave you butterflies in your tummy, a kiss that tasted like melting butter with pancakes in the morning, a kiss that felt like a craving food finally entered you mouth. That was what it felt like when Daniel kissed him. A kiss that you waited for almost forever wishing it to crash into your lips sooner.

"Thank you," Daniel softly whispered into Ong's ear. He held him tightly in his arms, not wanting to let go.

Although that night wasn't the last night but it felt like it. He wanted to keep the happiness he shared with Ong before he goes away.

But in the heart of the pink-haired boy, he was worried about everything involving Ong.

"For some reasons, I feel sad but I'm not even sure why," Ong stated with a smile.

A/N: Early update, there's more on Saturday or Sunday. Yay!