Ten

It was 6.a.m.

Ong was awake for about an hour. He rubbed both of his eyes with his hands and quietly made his way out of his bed.

With no shirt on and a pair of basketball shorts that he wore during practice, he went to the balcony of his house since he lived on the third floor then took a blanket to cover his exposed chest.

After a long time watching the view from his balcony, he walked back inside and hopped in the shower to start his day.

He took a bus like he normally do but somehow just somehow his heart felt the uneasiness that even he, couldn't put a hand on it.

So what is it?

He rest his back on the bus seat and started cracking his knuckles. He let out a small sigh.

What actually happened?

The bus finally stopped in front of the theater building. Ong stepped out and was greeted by Samuel.

"Hyung, good morning!" Samuel greeted with a bright voice.

"Good morning," he answered with a chuckle.

"Have you seen Daniel?" Ong questioned and Samuel kindly showed the direction.

Ong spotted him since he was the only one with a bright pink hair. Daniel saw him too and gave him a warm welcoming smile. Daniel quickly went towards him and gave him the tightest hug, making Ong laugh.

"What is wrong with you today?" Ong asked between his sincere laughs.

"Nothing, I just want to hug you so tight that I don't even want to let go," happiness sounded so clear from the pink headed boy making Ong's heart filled with flowers.

"Well, I'll gave you peck then," Ong answered and gave a soft peck on Daniel's cheek. Daniel giggled.

"You are very cute," Daniel claimed while pinching Ong's cheeks.

"Oh, and tonight, we'll be going somewhere," Daniel stated and grabbed Ong's hand.

"So, wear something nice," Ong smiled and nodded.

"Daniel!" The director called him out. Daniel turned his head.

"Give me a few seconds," Daniel answered the director.

"Go, go!" Ong pushed him and he quickly ran but then he came back.

"And where's your address? I'll pick you up at eight,"

"I'll text you," Ong answered.

"I think I fell for you too hard," Daniel murmured softly between his breath before making his way to the director, but it was clear enough for Ong to hear.

*************************

"Should we get going?" Daniel asked, Ong gave him a nod.

"But," Daniel paused, Ong froze on his spot.

"I don't know how to drive so you have to do it," Daniel gave a cheeky smile this time since that boy enjoyed smiling to everyone.

"How did you get here at my place?" Ong gave him a confused face.

"Shh, let's not talk about it," Daniel said before entering the car.

Ong took the car keys and placed it in the keyhole. The sound of the engine roared after it started. Ong pressed the gear and they started heading to their direction.

The car rides that Ong usually had was filled with silence but when he's with Daniel, everything turned out loud. It wasn't something that he would complain,  but it was something that he would agree. Looking at him smile, it was something. Maybe he couldn't describe the feeling but he knew that happiness turns out to be in a person.

Not long after that, they arrived to a cozy small cafe. It wasn't something big or fancy. A comfortable place for a couple to enjoy foods and talk about their lives. White painted walls with wood-patterned wallpaper and small golden lights all around the cafe. It gives you and a cozy vibes even before entering it.

Daniel entered the cafe with his hands on Ong's. (Too many holding hands osdnaksdk, i hate me)The dark bitter aroma of the newly brewed coffee caught Ong's attention and the soft English classics were playing which gave him another different vibe. They took a seat right after they found a perfect spot for them, the one that was a little far from the other people.

"You found a suitable place," Ong said. It was obvious that he was very amazed by what Daniel did.

Daniel laughed. "It's nothing," he giggled softly.

"I ordered the food before we even got here, so all you have to do is just enjoy," Daniel said and gave him the cheekiest grin.

"Wow, you're very quick,"

**********************

A/N: Here's an update and also a longer chapter. Just to let you know, the next chapter will be the continuing chapter for this one, I suggest you to be fully prepared because I might update it a little early so aha. Hope you enjoyed it, vote and comment lovelies.