Seventeen

"Would you like to take a photo with me?" Daniel asked as he carefully placed his cup on the table to take his phone. Ong nodded.

Daniel sat in front of Ong and he started holding his phone further from their faces using the front camera. Daniel took his cup then followed by Ong. Both of them held coffee cups on their hands with bright smiles on their faces. It was lovely.

Daniel then pressed the camera button and the photo was taken. Two beautiful boys with happy smiles plastered on their faces. Daniel stared for a long time and smiled.

"Can I see?"

"Nope," Daniel stated as he shaked his head.

"Why?"

"Because I want to keep it to myself," Daniel said and kept his phone inside his pocket. Ong laughed as he looked at him.

"I'm apart of it so..."

"then you're a part of my memories, I love you," Daniel giggled between his smiles.

He leaned in and gave another peck. Ong stared at him in disbelief. He's unbelievable. Ong watched him as his lips formed a smile with his hands on his cheeks.

"I didn't say you could do that,"

"But I chose to do that," Daniel protested and gave another kiss.

But this time, it was on Ong's lips.

**********************

Ong crossed the street to reach the theater room. He was pretty much a little late since his alarm clock wasn't functioning. Daniel called him lots of time but Ong failed to pick up since his phone was charging in the living room while he was in his bedroom.

He ran softly as the wind blew softly through his hair. To make it even more messed up, Ong has a play but he doesn't know the title yet so he was supposed to come early to practice. Now that he's late, nothing is working out.

Ong softly pushed the door and tiptoed inside.

The only person who remembers I'm late is probably Daniel. Hopefully no one else noticed.

As soon as he entered, he spotted Daniel bowing down meaning that his play was over. Speaking about Daniel playing a role in a play, it was certainly a bit odd to Ong because from the day Ong met him, until this day, Ong realized that he's never gotten a chance to see Daniel act.

Daniel spotted Ong at the door and gave a secret smile as his eyes were taking glances. Daniel went down from the stage and took a seat behind the director. Suddenly, Ong's phone vibrated. He pressed the 'on' button to check and it was Daniel.

Daniel: You're late.

Ong: I noticed that.

Daniel: Go get dressed, it's showtime.

Ong: Oh, alright.

Ong: By the way Danny, did you just act?

message seen.

Did he just seen-ed me??

Ong hurriedly went backstage and quickly change up to his outfit. He still doesn't have any idea what the play was because his outfit was pretty casual and similar to what Ong was wearing. A pair of jeans and a pair of white button up shirt.

The director then called them out on stage. Ong obeyed and stood still on the pitch black stage with the other actors he was working with. The lights turned on and the director spoke.

"Title: The Wedding," The director said.

Ong's head was thinking about scripts and he looked over at Daniel. Daniel gave him a smile and mouthed 'good luck'. Ong replied with a grin.

"Synopsis, A boy was greeted with news which was marrying someone at a young age, he refused but he doesn't have any actions to do," one of the speaker said.

Ong tried planning up the scripts because it was random play. He didn't have much lines in mind but at least there's a few lines to help him out. Ong waited for the Director to give him the green light but was distracted with Daniel who apparently stood up and went straight to the exit door.

He left?

"And..... action," The director finally said, with that, the lighting goes dimmer and Ong started acting.

************************

A/N: Felt really bad for not updating because it feels like I haven't write anything for ages. So here's a quick update, don't worry, wrote this before exams started so yeah, hope you enjoy my book so far and sorry for slow updates (exams messed up my whole social life) I love you all, have a great day :)x