Chapter 1 ✅?

Night: Space
Throne Room

In the dark space, a blue glowing cube called the Tesseract comes to view. A voice that belongs to an alien called The Other, "The Tesseract has awakened." Stairs comes faintly into view, leading to the top, "It is on a little world, a human world. They wield its power, but ally is working knows it's working, so that they never will learn." Shows him handing a sceptre to unknown man in green, "He's ready to lead, and our force, our Chitauri will follow." Shows an army of aliens called the Chitauri, "The world will be his and the universe yours." Shows the Tesseract again, "And the humans, what can they do, but burn?"

~
Night:
S.H.I.E.L.D. Project
P.E.G.A.S.U.S Facility: Helicopter Pad

A helicopter flying in the air, over a city to a remote research facility that's being evacuated. Agent Phil Coulson stands near the helicopter pad with sunglasses on, waiting. The helicopter lands and the door opens, revealing Agent Maria Hill who opened the door and steps out and next is Nick Fury Director of SHIELD.

Fury walks up to the two Agents and stands in front of Coulson and shouts because of the helicopter noise, "How bad is it?" Beside/behind him is Agent Hill.

Agent Coulson takes of his sunglasses and answers, "That's the problem, sir. We don't know."

~
Inside:
The Research Facility

An elevator goes down. Coulson explains the situation as the walk through the facility, Agent Coulson walking beside Fury on his left with Agent Hill in the middle behind them. Around them, people continue to evacuate in a rush.

Agent Coulson explains, "Dr. Selvig and Miss Ross read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago."

Fury says, "NASA didn't authorize Selvig or Ross to test the Tesseract."

Agent Coulson informs him, "They weren't testing it. They weren't even in the room. Spontaneous event."

Agent Hill asks from behind them, "It just turned itself on?"

Fury asks, "What are the reading levels now?"

Agent Coulson answers, "Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered the evac."

Fury continues to ask questions, "How long to get everyone out?"

Agent Coulson answers, "Campus should be clear in the next half hour."

Fury looks at Coulson and says, "Do better." Coulson turns and walks away in the opposite direction.

~
Stairs

Agent Hill exclaims as they walk down the stairs heading to the main room, "Sir, evacuation maybe futile."

Fury retorts, "We should tell them to go back to sleep?"

~
Radiation Facility Floor:
Top Of The Stairs

They towards walk to entrance of the main room where people continue to work and evacuate the building, Agent Hill continues her plea, "If we can't control the Tesseract's energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance."

Fury tells her, "I need you to make sure that the phase 2 prototypes are shipped out."

Agent Hill asks in disbelief, "Sir, is that really a priority right now?" Fury interrupts her.

Fury turns to her as he stands on another short stairs to the main room, "Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on." Walks up the two steps and turns to her again as she follows, "Clear out the tech below. Every piece of phase 2 on a truck and gone."