Chapter 10 ✅➕➖

Same Night: Helicarrier
Briefing Room / Bridge 🏹🔭

On a SHIELD monitor is a photo and record of Evelyn Ross and Jane Foster standing beside each other.

Agent Phil Coulson explains as leans/sits on the desk, "After the events with Loki at the PEGASUS Facility and took the Doctor we moved Evelyn Ross and Jane Foster. They've got an excellent observatory in Tromse. Jane was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday to join Evelyn. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe." He looks at Thor.

Thor says gratefully as he leans on his hands on the desk, "Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man." Sue standing beside him now on his left, arms crossed, looking sad. (Sue's Outfit, Same From Chapt 8)

Agent Coulson cuts in, "He talks about you a lot." He stands and walks around Thor and Sue, "You changed his life." Thor straightens up and walks around Sue, "You changed everything around here." Thor and him walks side by side as Sue follows quietly behind them.

Thor tells him, "They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we... we come here battling like bilge snipe."

Agent Coulson stops walking making Thor and Sue stop and Phil turns to Thor in confusion, "Like what?"

Sue speaks up and tells him in a duh tone, "Bilge snipe?" Phil still looks at her confused.

Thor tries to explain while using his hands to demonstrate, "You know; huge, scaly, big antlers. You don't have those?"

Agent Coulson makes a face with a head shake and tells them, "I don't think so."

Sue explains, "Well, they are repulsive. And they trample everything in their path." She walks around Thor and walks over to the side of the ship and looks out the window, thinking about what has happened and what may come.

Thor follows her and stands on her left also looking out the window, "When I first came to Earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth, I courted war."

Fury on the stairs beside them on their left, "War hasn't started yet." Both Asgardians look at him, "You think you can make Loki tell us what the Tesseract is?" He looks at Sue.

Sue with her arms still crossed, looks out the window again, "I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves-"

Thor cuts in, "It's vengeance upon me." Sue looks at him, and he looks back, "There's no pain that would prize his need from him."

Fury slowly walks down the stairs, "A lot of guys think that, until the pain starts."

Sue looks up at him, "What are you asking me to do?" Coulson beside Sue on her right, with his arms crossed, listening.

Fury leans on the railing in front of them, "I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?" Asking in a stern voice.

Sue states, "Loki is a prisoner."

Fury quickly responds, "Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" Thor and Sue doesn't answer, looks away from Fury and they exchange a worried/confused look.

~
Helicarrier Detention Section ­🕊

In his cell, Loki walks back and forth inside his glass cell. Suddenly, he stops.

Loki smiles, "There's not many people that can sneak up on me." He turns around to see Natasha/Black Widow and AJ/Crystal Dove standing there, a little aways from the cell. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 6)