Chapter 9 ✅➕

Same Night: (Later)
Banner's Lab ⌨️🔬🎭

Tony sitting by the monitors, now FaceTiming AnnaBeth, still on Amy's phone, "How are you feeling?"

Anna still at Stark Tower, in their bedroom, wearing her pjs, laying on the bed on her left side, left elbow popped up, resting her hand on her head, leaning against it, holding her phone up in her right hand, "I'm okay, we're both okay." She looks down at her stomach. "Just wanna know what your doing now, before we go to sleep ..or a least, I go to sleep." Having trouble sleeping lately because of the baby.

" Having trouble sleeping lately because of the baby

(AnnaBeth's Outfit👆)

Tony tells her, knowingly, "It'll get better." Half the time he stays up with her at night because she can't sleep.

Amy walks up behind Tony, looking at her over his right shoulder, "We are scanning the scepter now for any radiation and the whatnots." She was about to walk away but remembers something turns back, "Oh, don't forget to eat that fruit salad that's in the fridge, okay?" Amy with her jacket off. (Amy's Outfit, Same From Chapt 8)

Anna having the urge to roll her eyes at her but doesn't and just smiles at her, "I won't forget." Amy smiles happily and walks away, Anna lets the smile fade and tells Tony in a whisper so Amy doesn't hear, stressing out, "She's being bossy lately. Especially with involving the pregnancy and it's driving me crazy." Tony presses his lips together sheepishly, knowing Amy, "Oh and she also is sending me reminder texts every morning, day and night." Tony rolls his eyes a little, knowing Amy is stressing her bossiness a bit with Anna.

Tony just tells her, "She's just excited, I think she honestly didn't think that she was going to be an aunt, like ever, so cut her some slack." Anna pouts a little, not letting it go, still thinking/stressing about it, "Hey, come on, no stress remember," She rolls her eyes defeated, knowing both of them won't stop and nods in agreement, "Okay, good."

AnnaBeth stands up and pulls the covers back, on the bed, still holding the phone, "Okay, I'm going to sleep, goodnight, love you." Gets into bed, turns the lamp off.

Tony smiles, "Love you too, goodnight." Both hanging up. Tony stands and walks over to Amy who is on the other side of the room, gives her phone back to her.

Bruce at a table near the windows, scans with a gamma ray detection scanner on the scepter for radiation. Susie on his left, looks at the screen in front of them that's attached to the ceiling, not wearing her blazer. (Susie's Outfit, Same From Chapt 5)

Susie explains, "The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract."

Bruce adds, "But it's gonna take weeks to process."

Tony looks at his monitors, shifting and solving as many algorithms and equations, "If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the homer cluster, we can clock this around 600 teraflops."