Chapter 5 ✅➖

Day: Outside
Quinjet

In the middle of nowhere, the Quinjet flies over the ocean.

~
Inside: Quinjet ⌨️

Steve's sitting down, holding a tablet, watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University, Amy sitting beside him on his right, playing on her personal tablet.

(Amy's Outfit👆)

The pilot informs them, "We're about forty minutes out from base, Sir." Agent Coulson stands up from his seat and walks over to Steve and holds onto a handle on the ceiling to keep himself steady.

Steve staring at the screen, "So this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?"

Amy answers him as she paused her game and looks at him, "A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gammer radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula."

Steve still staring at the screen, "Didn't really go his way, did it?"

Agent Coulson speaks up, "Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking." Steve looks at Coulson in confusion while Amy gives him a 'really' look, knowing Steve is still catching up with the times, Coulson corrects and explains, "He's like a smart person. I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially." Amy smirks in amusement, knowing where this is going and continues her game. Steve smiles at him, "I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping." Steve looks down, uncomfortable, Coulson continues to try and correct himself, "I mean, I was..." Steve stands up and walks to the front across the small jet and puts his hand on the wall and leans on it, "I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... just a huge honor to have you on board." Coulson does the same as Steve and stands on his left.

Steve looks forward and says quietly, "Well, I hope I'm the man for the job."

Agent Coulson quickly assures him, "Oh, you are. Absolutely. Uh... we've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input."

Steve looks at him confused, "The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little... old fashioned?"

Before Agent Coulson can answer, Amy speaks up, "Everything that's happening," Both of them look over at her as she stands, shuts her tablet off, holding it in her left hand to her side and walks over to them and stands beside/between them, looking at Steve, "The things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned." Steve then takes in Amy's sentiment.

~
Unknown Location:
Underground Lab / Private Room

Several soldiers under Loki's mind control run around, preparing to infiltrate whatever Loki has planned. Selvig working on/with a CMS device with other workers in the room, instructing them. Loki sitting down, in a private room, he closes his eyes for a moment and meditates, holding the scepter close, it shining a blue light.