Chapter 15 ✅➖

Minutes­ Later: Inside
Helicarrier Bridge

Fury gathers Tony, Amy and Steve back into the briefing room, everyone there has a look of numb/shock shown on their devastated faces as if in a daze. Their hero suits off. Amy is sitting on the left of Tony while Steve sits on his right, Tony in between. (Amy's Outfit, Same From Chapt 8)

Fury stands at the end of the table, across from them, "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket." Agent Hill standing by the railing with her hands behind her back and looks up at Fury when talking about Coulson's cards, "Guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury throws Coulson's Captain America trading cards on the table towards Steve. Steve picks one of them up, stained with blood, he looks at them sadly. Fury sighs, "We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location of the Cube, Banner, Thor, Sue." Amy looking down a bit, trying to hold back tears, "I got nothing for you." Tony looking down sad, listening, "I lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming." Fury leans on his hands that's on the table and pauses for a second to look at everyone at the table, Steve puts down the card, "Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract." Fury starts walking a little around the table, "I never put all my chips on that number though, because I was playing something even riskier." Fury stops walking and puts his hands on the second chair beside Steve, another in between them. "There was an idea, both Starks knows this, called THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE." Fury starts walking again, passes Steve and stops, leans on a chair beside Tony who has his back to him, "The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. In heroes." Amy suddenly gets up and walks off, not wanting to hear anymore, with Tony following her. Fury steps forward and finishes, "Well, it's an old fashioned notion."

~
Meadow

Thor walks out far into the meadow, stops as he looks down at the Mjölnir, holds his right hand out to grab it, but hesitates and closes his hand onto a fist before releasing, he looks up and narrows his eyes at events that recently happened.

Security Guard voice, "You fell out of the sky."

~
Inside:
Abandoned Building

Bruce wakes up laying down, in human form. A little disoriented he sits up, looks around and sees he's in a pile of rubble and looks up at the open ceiling that he crashed into and realized he's completely naked.

A security guard stands there at the top edge of the pile, amazed.

Bruce rubs his eyes with his right hand, then looks up at the guard, "Did I hurt anybody?"

The security guard gestures around, "There's nobody around here to get hurt. You did scare the hell out of some pigeons, though."

Bruce leans forward, still little out of it, "Lucky."

The security guard tells him, "Or just good aim. You were awake when you fell."

Bruce looks up at him, little alarmed, "You saw?"

The security guard answers, "The whole thing. Right through the ceiling. Big and green and buck-ass nude. Here." He throws Bruce a pair of pants and Bruce starts putting on the pants. "I didn't think those would fit you until you shrunk down to a regular-size fella."

Bruce looks up at him, little ashamed, "Thank you."

The security guard asks curiously, "Are you an alien?"

Bruce stands up to pull his pants up, "What?" Confused by the question.

The security guard explains, "From outer space, an alien."