Chapter 6 ✅🤺➖

Day: Underground Lab
Vacuum Room

Selvig and several scientists are working around the CMS device. Two scientists walk in the room with equipment, Selvig instructs them, "Put it over there!" Satisfied when they listen and calls out, asking, "Where did you find all these people?"

Clint/Hawkeye standing outside the room that Selivg's in, holding a tablet, answers his question, "SHIELD has not shortage of enemies, Doctor." He holds up the tablet, on the screen showing information on iridium, "Is this the stuff you need?"

Selvig looks at it and confirms, "Yeah, Iridium. It's found in meteorites, it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of."

Clint/Hawkeye still holding the tablet, lowers it and points out, "Especially if SHIELD knows you need it."

Selvig exclaims, "Well, I didn't know!" He sees Loki coming and smiles, "Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth."

Loki smiles lightly, "I know. What did it show you, Agent Barton?" Looks at Clint.

Clint/Hawkeye puts the tablet down and turns to him and answers, "My next target."

Loki tells him, "Tell me what you need."

Clint/Hawkeye walks over to a table and opens a case, "I'll need a distraction." He grabs his closed bow and it automatically opens fully, looks up at Loki, "And an eyeball."

~
Night:
Helicarrier Bridge ⌨️

As they are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Amy's still on the computer, Agent Coulson and Steve stand side by side, waiting, on the top deck by the railing. (Amy's Outfit, Same From Chapt 5)

Agent Coulson stands straight with his hands in front of him, clasp together, "I mean, if it's not too much trouble."

Steve assures him with his arms crossed, "No, no. It's fine."

Agent Coulson continues, hiding his excitement, "It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but-"

Agent Jasper Sitwell sitting by the computer behind Amy, interrupts them, also grabbing Fury's attention, "We got a hit. A 67% match. Wait, cross match, 79% percent." Amy gets out of her seat and walks over to him.

Agent Coulson asks, "Location?"

Amy answers as she looks at the screens, "Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Königstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

Fury calls out, "Captain." Steve looks over at him, "You're up." Steve takes a quiet deep breath and nods, leaves the bridge as Amy looks after him in worry.

~
Night:
Stuttgart Museum

Loki standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks up to the entrance of the gala, along with the guests.

~
Inside:
Stuttgart Gala

Inside, a lavished gala with an orchestra playing, is interrupted as the Head Doctor walks up to the microphone.

~
Inside: Helicarrier
Steve's Locker

Steve walks into his own locker room. As he approaches the steel cabinet, the doors open, revealing the updated Captain America Uniform, along with the famous Shield. He stands in front of it, in silence.