Chapter 7 ✅🤺➕

Same Night:
Outside: Quinjet

In the air, the Quinjet flies in the dark night.

~
Inside: Quinjet🕊⌨️

Natasha/Black Widow watches the skies as AJ/Crystal flies the Quinjet, Fury speaks over their headset. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 6)

Fury voice, asks curiously, "Is he saying anything?" Talking about Loki.

Natasha/Black Widow answers, "Not a word."

Fury voice, demands, "Just get him here. We're low on time."

Loki's hands cuffed, strapped, sitting in his seat, on the right of the jet. Steve/Captain America, Amy/Ruby and Tony/Iron Man watch from a distance, they have their helmets off.

Steve/Captain America turns to the front and whispers to the Stark siblings, "I don't like it."

Tony/Iron Man still watching Loki, answers just as low, "What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

Steve/Captain America explains his meaning, whispering, "I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Glances back at Loki.

Tony/Iron Man being himself, "Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow." Steve/Captain America looks at him as Tony turns his head to look at him, "What's your thing, pilates?" Amy turns her head to him and gives him a 'WTF' look.

Steve/Captain America asks, "What?"

Tony/Iron Man continues, ignoring the look Amy's giving him, "It's like calisthenics." Amy puts her right hand to her forehead, shaking her head as she should've expected this from her brother, "You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." Steve looks at Tony with narrow eyes, almost glaring, finally meeting his ego match.

Steve/Captain America says tensely, "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

Tony/Iron Man replies back, "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Coming out of nowhere, thunder and lightning nearly hits the jet, making it shake violently.

AJ/Crystal Dove asks, "Where's this coming from?" Thunder rumbles overhead. Loki stares out the window, intently.

Amy/Ruby notices the look, "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?"

Loki replies to her, "I'm not overly fond of what follows." They all look a little confused at his response.

~
Outside: Quinjet

A blinding light continues. Two unknown figures hits the jet ...or more like landed.

~
Inside: Quinjet⌨️

Steve/Captain America, Amy/Ruby and Tony/Iron Man all look up at the roof of the jet when they hear the loud sound from the unknown figures.

~
Outside: Quinjet🏹

Lightning strikes in the sky again, showing light and revealing the two unknown figures to be Thor and Sue who is being held by the waist by Thor to keep steady as he holds onto the jet.

~
Inside: Quinjet⌨️🕊

Tony/Iron Man puts on his helmet and walks over to the switches and buttons on the wall and presses a button, opening the rear hatch as Steve/Captain America and Amy/Ruby puts on their helmets and looks towards him.

Steve/Captain America asks as Tony/Iron Man walks towards the ramp, "What are you doing?"

Thor with an angry look planted on his face, drops on the ramp with Sue following, both Asgardians walk in and Thor grabs Loki by the throat pulling him up to stand breaking the straps around Loki as Sue kicks Tony/Iron Man with her strength-making him fly backwards into Amy/Ruby who also backs into Steve, making them all fall on the floor, Thor swings his hammer around and before he flies out-Sue grabs the collar of his armour from the back and all three quickly flies out of the Quinjet. Everyone on the jet-left dumbstruck.