Chapter 16 ✅🤺➕

Day: Stark Tower
Roof

Selvig working around the CMS device-that's been already set-up on the rooftop of Stark Tower.

~
Inside: Helicarrier
Medical Room🕊🔬

The door opens automatically and Steve walks in, full uniform. Natasha/Black Widow still leaning against the wall, AJ/Crystal Dove is still sitting on the bed but alone and Susie who's still sitting on the bed across the room, they look at him, little surprised. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 6)

Steve/Captain America looks at them, "Time to go."

Susie stands up as she asks curiously, "Go where?" (Susie's Outfit, Same From Chapt 5)

Steve/Captain America answers, "I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" He asks anyone. Clint walks out of the restroom, wiping his hands on a towel and looks at Cap.

Clint answers, "We can." He gestures to his sister with a nod of his head and Steve looks at AJ/Crystal Dove and she gives him a nod to confirm that Clint's on their side.

Steve/Captain America looks at Clint, "You got a suit?"

Clint still drying his hands with a towel and gives him a nod, "Yeah."

Steve/Captain America basically tell everyone, "Then suit up." Then walks away.

~
Montage:🕊🔬⌨️
Thor / Steve / Clint / AJ / Natasha / Susie / Tony / Amy

Out in the meadow, Thor grabs his hammer and looks at it in his hand.

Steve/Captain America grabs his shield and lifts to his side.

Clint/Hawkeye slips on his quiver of arrows.

AJ/Crystal Dove with her quiver of arrows already on her back, she picks up her bow, gun already holstered on her thigh.

Natasha/Black Widow attaches a glove gauntlet with her rounds on her right wrist, it powering on a blue light.

Susie changed into new clothing, zips up a SHIELD jacket and slips on a backpack that's packed of first aids and medical supplies.

Tony wearing safety glasses, welds his Iron Man helmet and a light slips over the Iron Man's eye holes.

Amy sitting by her own table and places a new chip into the Ruby helmet and it lights up, like the Iron Man helmet did.

In the meadow, Thor holds up the Mjölnir and a blinding Bolt of lightning strikes down from above, colliding on the Mjölnir and the skies go darker as the lightning is summoned.

Inside both Tony's and Amy's suits, the screens charges up.

~
Outside: Quinjet🔬🕊

Cap in front and middle, Natasha/Black Widow on his left, Clint/Hawkeye on his right with Susie behind Natasha carrying another bag of Sue's possessions and AJ/Crystal Dove behind her brother, all walking towards the Quinjet with serious, ready to fight expressions.