Chapter 20✅🤺➕

Same Scene: Roof 🏹

Sue continues to fire her arrows at the Chitauri soldiers; the ones following Tony/Iron Man and Amy/Ruby, or the ones crawling around on other buildings. (Sue's Outfit, Same From Chapt 17)

~
Stark Tower: Roof 🕊

AJ/Crystal Dove starts to walk up the CMS machine after recovering from the fall. She stops when she hears a voice, "The scepter..." (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 16)

AJ/Crystal Dove turns her head to the right, "Doctor." She looks at Selvig as he's slumped down on the edge of the roof, weakened, looks at her desperately. The Tesseract's energy still firing towards the portal, gaining in strength at the surge of energy moving through the sky.

Selvig tells her as she walks closer to him, "Loki's scepter. The energy." AJ/Crystal Dove crouches down in front of him, "The Tesseract can't fight but you can't protect against yourself."

AJ/Crystal Dove reassures him, softly, "It's not your fault. You didn't know what you were doing."

Selvig looks at her for a second before telling her, "Well, actually I think I did. I built in a safety to cut the power source."

AJ/Crystal Dove narrows her eyes in confusion for a moment before realizing, "Loki's scepter."

Selvig tells her, "It may be able to close the portal." Selvig then looks down over the edge and sees the balcony below, "And I'm looking right at it." Looking at the scepter laying in the middle of the balcony.

~
Sky

Thor on a Chariot, smacking a couple riders with his hammer as they fire at the city. The Chariot loses control and heads straight by a glass building then suddenly a Chitauri Leviathan crashes through the building making Thor jump off the chariot, right before it hits the Leviathan.

Tony/Iron Man flies up right next to the same Chitauri Leviathan and starts to shoot his laser booster as JARVIS informs him, "Sir, we will lose power before we penetrate that shell." Tony/Iron Man then stops and puts the laser booster away, he flies up ahead, going around a few buildings.

~
Inside: Tony's Suit

Tony looks forward, calmly, "Jarvis, you ever hear the tale of Jonah?"

JARVIS says his opinion, "I wouldn't consider him a role model."

~
Sky

Tony/Iron Man facing the oncoming Chitauri Leviathan and flies towards it, the knees of his suit opens; revealing multiples of rockets. The Chitauri Leviathan opens it's mouth and roars, allowing Tony/Iron Man to fly in and unleash the rockets making it buster inside and Tony/Iron Man burst out from the tail, the Chitauri Leviathan collapse. Iron Man roughly falls and crashes into a glass entrance of a building and then hit a taxi hard making it move back, he sits up a bit, groaning in pain.

~
Inside: Tony's Suit

Tony now has a fresh cut by his right eyebrow, he looks up with an overwhelming sigh and in pain. The screen glitching.

~
Street

Tony/Iron Man stands up only to be shot in the chest making him stumble then gets shot again but harder and he goes flying back, hitting an advertisement stand behind him, he falls on the ground. A small band of Chitauri soldiers cautiously fast walk towards him, holding out their rifles.

~
Alley⌨️

Amy/Ruby flying between two buildings, then suddenly a Chitauri soldier jumps on her back, to her surprise she drops down out of the alley.