Chapter 4 ✅?

Night: Atlantic Ocean
New York

Out in the Atlantic Ocean, Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit, cutting a pipeline transport with a laser cutter coming from his suited hand. When he's done, he then places a Stark Energy Reactor and it lights up as it attaches. Satisfied, he rockets out of the water and flies towards the city.

Tony/Iron Man says in his suit, "You're good to go on this end. The rest is up to you."

~
Inside: Tony's Suit 🎭

AnnaBeth appears on his screen monitor, "You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?"

Tony tells her, "Stark Towers is about to become a beacon of self sustaining clean energy."

AnnaBeth says little sarcastically, "Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over and it actually works?"

Tony basically ignores the sarcasm, "I assume. Light her up."

~
Sky

As he flies, see up ahead a large skyscraper, the Stark Tower/Building Amy mentioned before, the power gets switched on and the building lights up, all the way to the top and lastly the 'STARK' sign lights up.

~
Inside: Tony's Suit 🎭

Anna asks curiously, "How does it look?"

Tony answers, "Like Christmas, but with more.. me."

Pepper also appears on the screen beside Anna and tells him, "Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I'm in DC tomorrow, I'm working on my half of the zoning for the next 3 buildings." Meaning Anna did/doing the other half.

Tony tells them both, "Pepper, you're killing me. The moment. Guys, Remember? Enjoy the moment."

Pepper leaves the screen and Anna tells him seductively and low enough so Pepper doesn't listen, "Get in here and I will."

~
Outside: Tony's Penthouse

Tony/Iron Man arrives at his skyscraper/penthouse and drops down on the landing, that's connected to the penthouse and in the process of taking off his Iron Man suit as he casually walks his way inside as JARIVS informs him, "Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line."

Tony has a Bluetooth in his ear and tells him, "I'm not in. I'm actually out."

JARIVS tells him, "Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting."

Tony tells him as he enters the room, "Grow a spine Jarvis. I got a date."

~
Inside🎭

Anna now showing, she's 8 months pregnant and still going, she's now staring up at the monitors of the reactor device as Pepper who is standing on her right informs Tony, "Levels are holding steady... I think."

"