Chapter 3 ✅➕??➖

Night:
SHIELD Analytical Room

Fury standing in the middle of a dark room, facing several large monitors as he is in a conference with the world security council, not seeing their faces, just their figures.

World Security Councilman #1 tells him, "This is out of line, Director. You're dealing with forces you can't control."

Fury stands respectively with his hands behind his back, questions them, "You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight? Did you feel an over abundance of control?"

World Security Councilman #1 asks, "You're saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?"

Fury corrects him, "Not Asgard. Loki."

World Security Councilwoman #2 claims, "He can't be working alone. What about the other one? His brother."

Fury answers, "Our intelligence says, Thor is not a hostile but he's worlds away. We can't depend on him to help either. It's up to us."

World Security Councilman #1 tells him, "Which is why you should be focusing on phase 2. It was designed for exactly this-"

Fury interrupts him, "Phase 2 isn't ready. Our enemy is. We need a response team."

World Security Councilman #1 tells him, "The Avengers Initiative was shut down."

Fury denies him, "This isn't about The Avengers."

World Security Councilman #3 tells him, "We've seen the list."

World Security Councilman #1 continues to deny him, "You're running the world's greatest covert security network and you're gonna leave the fate of human race to a handful of freaks."

Fury looks at him blankly for a second before continuing his own plea, "I'm not leaving anything to anyone. We need a response team. These people may be isolated, unbalanced even, but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need."

World Security Councilwoman #2 questions him, "You believe?"

World Security Councilman #1 tells him emotionlessly, "War isn't won by sentiment, Director."

Fury corrects, "No, it's won by soldiers."

~
Minutes Later: Private Room

Fury's done talking to the council and is now in another private room alone, sighs and takes out his phone and calls someone, putting the phone to his ear.

~
Inside: Unknown Building
Work Room ⌨️

Amelia Stark is in her work shop that she shares with Tony, working on an Iron Man suit with the plans on a hologram beside her, JARIVS says to her, "Everything is stabilized, Miss."

"